Chapter 17

Ky had brought him here prepared. Fai tried for the millionth time to get the gag off his head, but like all the other times, the half-soaked-with-saliva piece of cloth wouldn't budge.

It wasn't helping that he was kind of suspended above the ground, away from any walls that could help him.

"Hello, Fai. How'd you like the sleeping spell?"

Fai growled in response. Ky flicked his wrist, and the redhead spun around in midair.

The demon smirked. "This is fun, doggie. Peanut butter, huh?" Ky disappeared, then reappeared in midair as well, but reclining in a relaxed position instead of in a kneeling position like Fai: his hands were shackled behind his back, a chain connecting his hands to his similarly chained feet. "You don't even realize it, do you? Perfect." Ky poofed out of Fai's sight again, then made the redhead gasp in shock as the demon became visible again right in Fai's face. The demon grinned. "That girl was easy enough to get rid of. Why don't you bring me more guests more often, doggie?"

Fai struggled against his bonds in disbelief and rage. He tried to speak, but the gag was tied too tightly, and he ended up choking on his own spit.

Ky giggled. "Having fun, are we, doggie? Oh, by the way, thank you for that little extra boost of energy much earlier, when you caught that rabbit. It's blood was so rejuvenating! Although, I would've preferred something of more value...." Fai glared daggers at Ky, his fiery eyes filled with rage, fear, and confusion. What was Ky thinking...?

The demon shrugged, "Eh, if you'd rather be all alone...." Ky grinned as Fai's fear-filled eyes grew wider. "That's fine with me~!"

Snapping his fingers, Ky teleported Fai to somewhere dark. Somewhere confining. Somewhere that stank of poison and human blood. Fai tried to see in the dark, but the darkness oppressed him, keeping him blinded. The redhead's heart began to beat faster out of fear. It was the only thing filling the silence. Fai tried to sit up more, but a dirt-coated wooden ceiling that was about three and a half feet high from the ground prevented him from doing so.

Something tiny snapped another tiny thing in one far corner, and Fai froze, feeling like he had heard that sound before. It was only when he felt something small, light, and place eight legs on his exposed wrist did he truly understand where he had been put. And he screamed.

"So much fun to relive memories, right, doggie~?"
~~~~~~~~~~
Ky flew back to the clearing he had trapped Riv in. Without his full strength, he wasn't able to do much except wall her in, so...that's what he did.

"How's the little kitty doing~?" Ky landed in front of Riv, grinning.

"'The little kitty' is just swell, thanks for asking." Riv had managed to keep Ky from getting her blood thus far, but she wasn't sure how much longer she could hold him off. "I hear you put Fai up against his fear. How's that working out for you so far? Did he scream yet?"

Ky flashed his blood-stained fangs. "Why don't you find out for yourself~?" The demon snapped his fingers again, and a softly glowing puddle of water appeared in between the two of them. When Riv looked into the puddle, she saw the soundless video of a terrified Fai struggling against his chains, but unable to get away from the poisonous spiders as he was trapped in a box that only had small holes in the top for air; the rest of it was underground.

"I can't even begin to describe how much fear he's experiencing." Ky put a finger in the puddle, and suddenly sound was added.

Fai's voice was going hoarse from his muffled cries for help and mercy, but no one was around to help.

Six Will Stand (First Draft)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara