Author's Note, Please Read

Hey Guys so I haven't updated this book in a while and here's by because y'all do need a fucking explanation from my whack ass. It's not because I was back in summer school or didn't feel like writing this book or was busy with other books. That's bullshit, the real explanation was because of how I was gonna write this chapter. I was at a complete writer's block making this chapter all about killing Dr. Reese and getting revenge and I will write that chapter but it won't be today or any time soon because it caused me this much writer's block to get to the damn point. 

To sum it up the chapter was called "And Mother" because it was about Selena reconciling with Erica and the both of them getting back at Reese for his abuse and crimes against the Trapp family. I tried so many times to rewrite the chapter and it never was satisfying for me and it wasn't satisfying for me then it definitely wouldn't be for you all. So forgive me and bear with me. But we will return to where it was another storm and Sawyer and Zee was at Zee's house then Selena interrupted. 

That's a better bargain than nothing and just straight up giving up on this book because I know you guys love this book. I write this for the love of you and myself and working my fingers to death. Also if you don't mind and if it doesn't hurt you to read my sequel on "Yes, Ms. Robinson" called "If I Lie", I haven't started it but it has a synopsis and casting already. It's similar to MANIAC  . . . just less, mental and surprisingly more gayer than ever lol. Don't take that to the heart when I say that. 

Love you all, happy fourth of July. The next chapter will be written on Friday and if not that day then Saturday. 

That's the new book!