6. Camaderie

This originally was preset to be Selena's POV but I had to change it up again and I am not longer drunk now! I got a good night's sleep last night after finishing my last chapter and here it is me on a Sunday morning at 7:22 without breakfast and ready to write out as much as I can. I played "3am" by Eminem to get me started.

ca·ma·ra·de·rie

/ˌkäməˈrädərē/

Fraternity, esprit de corps, and conviviality

a mutual trust between two people who spend a lot of time together.

Zee POV

The time we spent here at this table seemed like an eternity when I was in the position I was in  . . . unable to touch myself with an aching clit and my legs spread while I remained submissive. Why was I being submissive to her and doing exactly as she said? 

I took another drink from my glass trying to calm myself with a wave of patience and it helped for a little. "frustrated?" Selena asked. I nodded. I can't believe she said no to me earlier, she wouldn't at least fuck me in the bathroom? Okay, I get how it sounds; it's trashy and I was more than fucking in a bathroom but she couldn't just talk that way and expect me to sit still and look pretty inside this restaurant. "well she's coming with the food so for now you can keep those beautiful long legs closed."

I let out a sigh of relief and closed my legs as I could feel the pooling in my underwear much creamier than it was wet now. 

(Okay writer low on energy because I haven't eaten, I'll be back and hopefully, I can finish this by 10:30, it's 7:52 am right now, who got that strong bean? That coffee? Well now update time! Alicia Marie reference!  it is 8:42 and I didn't leave my bed until 8:20 and right now applesauce was all I could muster because I didn't feel like cooking up a real breakfast)

A waiter came along with our waitress with the two glasses of white wine on his serving tray and our waitress came with our steaming plates of ravioli and sauces on the sides. "thank you," I said out of kindness. Our wine was settled down for us and we waited for the waiters to leave us be. Of course, we had to switch the sauces, our waitress Cassandra gave me Selena's sauce.

"You're so beautiful." I hear Selena utter as I switch the sauces she touches my hand as I reach over to her. How helpful she is being right now! What a tease.  I thought. "you can understand why I won't touch you right now rather than simply fuck you anywhere I please."

Selena doesn't play a fair game that much I know. "let's eat." 

For the rest of our time at Maggiano's, we continued to eat and I plead her to explain what her parent's house was like. She talked about every detail from the foyer to the bathrooms to the attic and garage. They play classical music daily and wear nothing but the lightest of colors. 

She talks about "the room" not just any room but the therapy room. She spoke to me how the rooms were to seem relaxing and just as tranquil as heaven but the horrors sounded through the rooms and never did a voice leave the room. Her father had one therapy room and her mother had another. They were a room apart from each other while in between the two rooms she had her bedroom there and most days listened to the madness that went on with her parent's patients. 

"I'm sorry," I spoke quietly. I didn't know. I just didn't know it was like that. The doll in the dollhouse wanted to just be a real girl despite whatever her own body says about her. 

Dinner was finished and our waitress handed us the bill, Selena handed her the bank card then our waitress left. "we're having dessert at my parents, hopefully, that will be an icebreaker for us all."