(Not an update)

hey guys, it's happening again and again. People ranting about my fic, I can't blame them they have the rights. But the thing is they're telling me that I'm promoting rape which is not, they even twist my statement on my previous 'not an update' chap that I said that this story is about the "rape victim who fell inlove with her abuser". I didn't say my story is about that. That sentence was a question and not a statement. Look how things got messed up, it wasn't even funny anymore. And they tell me 'mature' is different with 'rape', well if there was an option here in wattpad then I would change it but there's none and its not my fault. So that means mature includes sex, rape, drugs, murder and etc. So that's enough warning I guess, or perhaps you telling me that kids below 18 can read sex, drugs, murder content fic but not rape. That's being hypocrite. And one more thing it's free to write and you guys have your own free will to continue reading or not. Cause it sounds like a mother feeding her kids for free yet the kids are tellin 'what the hell is this? stop feeding us shit!', that's how it looks like to me. Ranting on twitter about how shit my story is to make you look good does not differ you as good human being, so stop being hypocrites.