Chapter 4: Psycho

Jennie Pov.

She was eyeing the girl's body from head to toe like a maniac, aish and the girl was looking at her as well and intentionally showing off her butt by bending down as she introduce me to their new collection.

"I don't like it here.", I said furrowing my brow on her. She stopped looking at the girl and looked at me.

"What?", She asked calmly but her eyes was obviously showing that she's annoyed.

"I told you. There's nothing here that I like.", I said half liddedly eyeing her and crossing my arms.

Then she moves closer to me and grab me in the arm. She leans her head close to my ears.

"What the hell are you doing? Choose a fucking clothes now or I'm going to fire you.", She whispered. And when she moved away she was smiling to me. She's trying to look cool in front of all these girls. And it's annoying the hell out of me. Fine let see.

"Are you gonna buy me everything I want?~", I said with a bit of aegyo making her look at me with wide eyes. And the attendants attention landed on us. Let see how far can you show off you little arrogant deceitful jerk.

"Ha.ha.ha. of course. I will buy. You. Everything. You. Want." She laugh fakely while her eyes was eyeing me widely.

"Ow~ you're so sweet~", I said and pinched her cheeks slightly. Then went over the displays grabbing anything my hand landed. Leaving her gawking in her stand.

'This is for making me your personal driver', I mumble as I pick one dress worth 130k won, 'And this for throwing up on me earlier' , Then grab one coat worth 200k won. 'And this is for looking at the girls butt', I said and picked another dress worth 90k won. I took almost 3 dress and 2 coat and 2 pair of shoes, I don't know why I took a shoe but she said she'll buy me everything I want, well she even insist that in the first place.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Is these all you want?, I could buy you the whole store if you want.", She said sarcastically. And I rolled my eyes on her as she took out her card and gave it to the cashier. While looking at me like she was about to kill me any minute now.

"Thank you ma'am. Here's your card.", The cashier said smiling and bow as she handed back Ms. Aroggant's card. But this jerk took the card from the cashier lady slightly brushing her hands and winking at the girl. What the?! She's flirting?! She really is gay?

Ugh! I can't believe this. Wait I was just wearing a bra and her coat. This jerk probably did it on purpose! So I took one of the dress she bought and went inside the dressing room to change. Before this maniac feast on my body.

At the dressing room.

"Aish. Why does she always ruin my morning!?", I was mumbling to myself. Busy changing my clothes.

But as I grabbed the dress and was ready to wear, a cockroach suddenly went flying inside.

AAAAAAAHHHhh!

I was jumping of inside the cubicle trying to evade the cockroach. When suddenly..

Blag! The door opens, and as panic as I am, I quickly jump towards the person asking for help.

The person hugged me tightly and the next thing I knew. I was outside the cubicle.

My head was burried on someone's chest. It smells nice, and familiar, I bend my head and look up to check who was this person hugging me.

Our eyes met, and few seconds everything stops. My eyes went bigger as I recognize her. Her face was just inch closer to mine. Making my heart beat so fast.