BWISIT!

Dear readers,

Someone dmed me, and voice out her feelings, you know me guys, i have a very short temper, and easily get pissed off so I'm writing this to voice out my frustrations as well. First of all, I appreciate everyone that's reading my book, it's not even perfect to boast, I don't even write my grammar perfectly, but still some of you guys is patiently reading it, so I'm thankful. I don't even know why i have that much viewers. And I am not even asking my readers to vote for my book. I was solely writing because I'm a jenlisa shipper myself and I want them to be real even only in my imagination.

I'm a silent reader of fanfics first, before I decided to create my own books. Do you guys know the reason why I created my own book? it's because I have so many things that I wanted to happen in those fanfics that i've read before that didn't happen and it made me so frustrated, so i decided to write my own. INSTEAD OF SENDING DM TO THESE AUTHORS TO TELL THEM ABOUT MY FEELINGS AND TELL THEM THAT THEIR FANFICS IS OFFENDING ME.

Author's here doesn't get paid for these readers to tell them that you are offended, because you are FREE TO DECIDE WHETHER YOU'LL READ IT OT NOT.

--------
If I made Lisa too manly for you, then don't read my fanfics. Simple as that, you don't have to tell me how you view Lisa as a person. If you think Lisa is too girly to be a TOP and don't want her to like only girls in our stories get the hell out of our fanfics. And look for those ffs that suits your standards. And stop comparing! and I'm also not accusing Lisa as a lesbian in real life for goodnest sake. I'm writing a fictional book. So I will write Lisa's character on my stories the way I want it. You are not my boss, you aren't paying me to write so stfu.

-------
Ps. I'll try to upate tomorrow. I will finish my story because I want to. Not because I just wanted to have lots of viewers, like what he/she said I don't even have that much viewer, like why? Why should i care about the views? Can't an author write because he/she just wanted to? I don't freaking get why we have to deal with these kind of readers when everything here in wattpad runs free.

-------
Ps. again. Sorry for wasting your time reading my drama. I just got really annoyed with whoever that is.