Chapter 32: Stop

Rosé Pov.

"Forget about it.", Jisoo unnie bluntly said, that taken me aback.

"If you are saying sorry about what happen to us last night. You don't have to.", Jisoo said as walked towards my direction. I was looking at her face and searching for something that could make me understand why is she saying this? I felt so wrong to do it with her without thinking what she would feel after.

"But unnie~", I said softly, but I don't know what exactly I wanted to tell her. That wouldn't hurt her.

"I don't know why you were saying sorry, I did kissed you first? right? I should be the one saying sorry in the first place. I felt like I took advantage of the situation that you were in. I'm sorry.", Jisoo said as she lowered her head.

But I was the one who made all things worst, yes she did kiss me. But I was the one who took my clothes off first, and everything that happened after that was all initiated by me. I can stop myself cause I wasn't that drunk anymore, but I didn't stop. And I can't explain why!?

"Unnie~ you didn't.", I said as my lips pursed, and my voice cracking as I tried so hard not to tear up. I suddenly felt like I was about to lose the person that was so important to me. Will Jisoo unnie ignore me after what happen to us? I don't want to loose her too.

"Yes, I did. It's all my fault. I should have stayed on my lane. And besides, I knew you were inlove with someone else, but I still put you in that situation, because I can't even control myself and I know I screwed. Don't worry Rosé-ah, It would never happen again. I really am so sorry. If you want me to stop seeing you, I'll do it for you. ", Jisoo said straightly looking at my eyes. But as soon as I heard her say that she'll stop seeing me, I felt a sudden panic. I don't to loose a friend. Not now, not her. That is when my eyes started to get blurry, and I couldn't help but lower my head, and let my tears fell off my cheeks. Why am I always end up being left?

"Rosé..", I heard her mumble. But already felt so pathetic and disappointed.

"You do what you want unnie. I'm already used to it.", I said my voice cracking as I tried my best to keep my voice unaffected by me crying uncontrolrably.

Then I turned around, turning my back on her. As I took a step walking away while wiping my tears dry. Going towards the door, I would leave if that was she wants. They were all the same..

-----------------

"Rosé-ah, wait. Hey. hey.", Jisoo panickly mumbled, as she tries to catch up from Rosé.

Rosé did stopped walking and turn to look at Jisoo, but hurt was still visible on her face.

"I need to go now unnie, thank you for letting me stay here for a night. You didn't need to drive me back on that shop, I can just call a cab. Bye.", Rosé bluntly said as she bow, and looked away from Jisoo's stare.

"I know I shouldn't asked you this. So I'm very sorry for asking this anyway. Do you perhaps, regret what we have done? Because I wasn't her?", Jisoo asked without faltering, and Rosé immediately turned to look at her again.

"No and Yes.", Rosé said looking at Jisoo with furrowed brow, while the latter kept her eyes straight looking at her.

"No, I don't regret it because you aren't her. And yes I regret it because I just ruined what we have. Is that enough answer? Can I leave now?", Rosé said and didn't wait for Jisoo to answer her question, as she felt her eyes trying to betray her again.

Jisoo just kept her silence, as she watched Rosé's back going farther away from her. Making her grit her teeth and clenched her hands feeling mad of herself.