~Chapter 1~

Authors Notes
Hey guys! So this is my first story that I have written. I decided to start writing after the Season 2 finale because it won't air for months now!
I will be trying to post 2-3 times a week.
Enjoy......

Betty tapped away at her rose gold laptop,in the dark room she called "The soul of gossip", writing up a new article.
"Wow, who knew." She thought to herself  as she typed away. Betty sighed profoundly as she brought her hands to her  temples and massaged her forehead.

She had researched so many new things for a completely new article for the blue and gold. Betty had delved into the history of Riverdale going back through years and years. She researched the town going's on from way before her  parents were born.

Meet Betty Cooper, well really Elizabeth Cooper but Betty is her preferred name and she is a straight A , 16 year old high school student in Riverdale. She is  a cheerleader ( a river vixen) and works on the paper called the blue and gold. Betty takes after her mother, Alice Cooper, and her father, Hal Cooper, who both work at the Riverdale Register- the town newspaper where everything is released from an elderly woman stealing a mint cream from the local shop to the murder of Jason Blossom.

She is one of two Cooper children. Charles and Betty  are completely different in more ways than one. First things first he's like 7 years older than Betty, her parents had him when they were 16. The family had found Charles only a few months ago- if that!

Her mom fell pregnant not long after her 16th birthday and Betty's parents both happily decided to give the baby it's best life by giving him up. Betty found him a few months ago when her mom was really low and cheered her up tremendously, to say the least. They told Betty that once Charles was born they lived a happy life together and got married when they were 18. They made out like everything was perfect, but it wasn't.

The blue and gold is a great place to open up about all the theories they have. A few of Betty's friends work with her which makes  it all the more fun!
They all enjoy the different aspects of journalism and make a great team.

Kevin Keller~ the heart and soul of Riverdale, the trendsetter, the fashion icon and of course the biggest gossip EVER!
Toni Topaz~ Southside Serpent, great photographer with an amazing eye, as well as the best friend a girl could ask for.
Betty Cooper~The journalist. Also the towns very own "Nancy Drew".
And....

As she thought  of the last person on the team that very person she was  thinking of appeared...

" Hey Princess, I thought you could use a milkshake from Pops to help you with your article" A smooth tone entered her ears. He smiled and looked at Betty with what is only described as 'heart-eyes' .To her he was the most gorgeous boy on earth. He had thick black soft hair with bouncy curls throughout.The eyes on his face were deep and the colour of the waves that crash in the seas on a breezy day. He was so delicate and gentle, the touch of his soft hands when they pressed her shoulders calmed her down in an instant. He was so protective and smart.

He was Jughead Jones...

••••
Feedback is welcome people.
I hope you enjoyed
"Finding Happiness " chapter 1