CHAPTER -10

RITIKA'S POV :

'There is the birthday girl , ladies and gentleman please put your hands together for the Queen of the day' - said Anisha and as soon as she completed those lines rose petals started showering all over me. It was a magical moment , I felt that I was the princess for the day and apart from all this the arrangement was also beautiful as I always wanted . While I was enjoying all the arrangements and greetings suddenly something reminded me of Dhruv , I had told him once of how I wanted to celebrate my birthday and after seeing the arrangement I somewhere felt that it was Dhruv'splanas no one else could have made all these arrangements because neither my mom nor my sister knew about all this . I had never told anyone about my desires except for dhruv , I had told him the other day in the beachabout my dream birthday party. Did he do all this for me ? Then why did he send me such a message ? I trust you Dhruv and I am sure that there is definitely some reason behind this behavior of yours and I promise that I will find out the reason , thought I to myself .

'Ritika come on dear'- called mom as I was lost in my thoughts about Dhruv .

'Yes mom'- said I thus instantly coming back to my senses and walked to the centre while everyone's eyes were stuck on me and my attire .

' You look gorgeous my baby'- mom said running her hand through my white long skirt.

'Thank you for getting me this mom, it is very pretty'-said I .

'What ? I didn't get you this - mom said while I remained shocked .

' Then it must be anisha'- said I convincingly.

' No as far as I have know , Anisha has not got any outfit for you'- said my mom thus leaving me baffled .

'But I found this in my wardrobe , if it's not you or Anisha then who could it be ?- wondered I while suddenly a name struck on my head .

' Dhruv?'- said I aloud .

' Could be'- said my mom and continued ,

' If it's his selection then I must say that he has a pretty good choice'- said mom while I gave a unpleasant smile . Was I dressed up completely in his choices ? Then why did he leave me alone? , I kept thinking when suddenly my sister came to me and whispered ,

' Akka ( elder sister) where are you lost ?'- asked she while I came into my senses at once .

' No, nothing . I amjust mesmerized with the arrangements , you did it ?'- I asked hoping that she would say that Dhruv did all this .

' No I didn't make this arrangement , we left it in the hands of an event management company and they did all the arrangements'- said she .

' What ? Are you sure?'- I said and was quiet confused by words .

' Yes , but why are you asking?'- asked she while I remained silent and didn't reply

I think I should ask the event manager , only he can help me out , I thought to myself and walked past anisha by giving a pleasant smile to the crowd present there .

' Happy birthday Ritika'- said Diksha who dropped out of the crowd in allof a sudden and hugged me .

' Thank you and I am glad that you took some time from your busy schedule to be a part of my birthday celebrations'

' Come on , I am never busy when it comes to parties and you know that'- said she and winked at me while I laughed back .

' Happy birthday my darling'- shouted someone from behind and hugged me . I immediately turned to see who it was ,