CHAPTER - 3

RITIKA'S POV:

'Akka ( elder sister) it is already 7pm now , I think we should get ready' - Anisha said walking into the kitchen .

'Leave all this , mom will take care of the kitchen' - she continued ,

'It's going to take me a few minutes to clean this kitchen and I don't want to bother mom . You know about her health'.

'Ok then I will help you' - she said and started cleaning the kitchen with me .

'No thanks , I would suggest you to get ready as you are the one who takes the maximum time to get ready . I will take care of the kitchen' - I said pushing Anisha out of the kitchen . I cleaned the entire kitchen and washed the vessels by the time Anisha got dressed up.

'I am ready' - said she coming out of her room . She wore a sleeveless top with a short skirt and her hair was tied up .

'Finally you are ready' - I said mockingly .

'I completed the vessel washing as well as the kitchen cleaning by the time you came out' - I continued .

'Ok fine , now stop making fun of me and get ready its 7:30pm and Diksha will be here by 8pm' - she said and pushed me into my room . I quickly wore a sleeveless knee length tight fitted frock and left my hair open . It took me just 10 minutes to get ready and as soon as I walked out of my room with my purse,

'Wow , you look stunning' – shouted anisha hugging me tight .

'Thank you' - I said and suddenly my phone started ringing .

'It's Diksha' - I said and picked up the call .

'Have you reached ?'- I asked ,

'I will reach there in another 5 minutes' - said she and continued ,

'Please be ready with your bags' - said she .

'Ok done' - I replied and cut thecall .

I quickly brought all my bags from the room and so did Anisha . We kept all the bags in the hall .

-----------------------------------------------------------

'So all set huh ?'- mom asked coming out of her room .

'Why did you come out of your room ?'- I asked worriedly . Mom had severe stomach pain in the evening and I had insisted her to take rest . This was the reason why I had taken over the kitchen today or else my mom would have never ever given me the kitchen.

'I am fine , just came to wave off you both' - she said while I helped her to sit on the sofa .

'What is the hurry ? Diksha has not yet come and we would have called you . Why did you come out so early ?'- asked my sister with an angry expression .

'Ok now stop scolding me' - said my mom while we stood smiling .

And by the time our conversation came to an end someone rang the door bell .

'It should be Diksha' – said anisha and moved to open the door and as she predicted it was Diksha .

'Hello' - said diksha waving her hands to me as well as mom .

'Hii diksha , how are you ?'- asked my mom .

'I am good aunty' - replied she while I went to the kitchen to make some tea for her .

'Where's uncle ?'- asked she .

'To my good fortune , he's not at home' - I replied .

'That's good news , so now I don't have to make any fake stories' -she said .