Prologue

' Aarav you got to be a good boy ok? I don't want to hear any complaints from your staffs and the wardens. Do you get it?'- asked I while he nodded his head positively .

' I will miss you'- said I and hugged him tight while he smiled and walked along with the other kids inside the school.

Aarav was moving forever to the boarding school and I had already started missing him. I had no other option as I had to shift from London to Paris for my work . Aarav was my sister's son and unfortunately she is no more , hence I have been taking care of Aarav for the past 3 years . Handling both work and family that too in the busy streets of London was not an easy task and moreover travelling was a part of my work and I couldn't detach it from myself. By the way I am sorry I forgot to introduce myself to you all .

Hello I am Shivani and I work as financial analyst in my own company , in simple words I am a freelancer and I freelance for clients all over the world and tomorrow I am leaving to Paris to meet one of my clients . Since my work involves a lot of travel I had to put Aarav in the boarding school , though he very happily went inside the school waving his hand to me but I was worried about him.

' It's ok you'll be fine'- said a woman who was standing by my side.

' Sorry, I didn't identify you . Do we know each other?'

' No we don't but I exactly know what you're feeling right now'- said the woman with a smile.

'Ya I was just thinking about my sister's son , he just now went inside the school and I would meet him next only after 10 months'- said I in a low tone.

' I understand , even I have a lot of memories associated with the word ' Boarding school''- said the woman while I stared at dismay.

' Oh I am sorry I didn't introduce myself to you . Hi I am Nia Malhotra'

' I am Shivani'- said I and we shook hands.

' Indian?'- asked she

' South Indian'- said I and instantly the happiness in her face was gone.

' Did I say something which I shouldn't have said?'-I continued

' No ,actually even my mom was a south Indian.'

' That's cool , then even you are south Indian right?'

' No actually my dad is a Punjabi. You would have heard about him , the great business tycoon Mr. Dhruv Malhotra?'

' Oh Ya, he and his wife died of a plane crash right?'- said I instantly while she stood with a sad look on her face.

' I am so sorry , I just said what I saw in the news . I am really very sorry Nia'- said I while she gave an unpleasant smile.

' I am fine Shivani and Ya they are no more . I miss them a lot'

' But please don't mistake me, You were their adopted daughter right?'

' Ya actually that's a long story'- said she

' Ok but I have heard a lot about their love story.'- said I and we walked along the lane together.

' Their love story was one of my favourite because I was fortunate enough to see it every day'- said she while I smirked .

' Tell me something about your parent's love story?'

' That will take some time'- said she

' Well I am leaving to Paris tomorrow and I don't have much time but just today'