Five Minutes

For: iheartnatsuforeves

The twins were 3 now, although it's still not old enough to be left alone, being left alone for five minutes should be ok. The kids need milk for breakfast, and Grimmjow was working.

"Do you two understand the rules?" You asked as you stood at the doorway.

"Yes!" The twins answered happily.

"What are they?"

"We can't leave the room, not until you're home." Aimi answered.

"And no climbing things unless it's the couch."

"Good." You answered with a smile. "I'll be home in a few minutes okay, be good."

And with that, you left the home and quickly ran to the store.

The twins were usually good... usually. But at times, they loved to help, which at times led to trouble.

Grimm strolled into the room, healthy as could be. The twins loved Grimm, he was always down to play and was so protective of the twins. Sometimes he was like a dog... or a panther.

But the twins knew that his continuous meowing was an indication of something. He was hungry.

The twins knew that the rule was they don't leave the room, but it's been hours now since you had left them to get milk. It's been 2 minutes and the cashier was bagging the milk for you... the twins have so sense of time.

Grimm left the living room and went into the kitchen, so the twins followed.

The twins knew where Grimm's bowls were, and noticed they were empty as he sat by them waiting. The twins knew for sure now, he was hungry.

Aimi knew where the cat food was, and had run over to the cupboard to get it. Upon finding the food, she insisted she could lift it herself, the same way her mom does. But it didn't work out, and she ended up dropping the half full bag on top of herself, and dropping what's inside all over the floor. Ryuuji had come to the  rescue though, and had moved the 2lbs bag off of his sister and then helped her up. From there, the twins had then picked up the bag together and poured its contents into the bowl.

Grimm was happy now, he happily ate from his bowl to his hearts content.

But then he was thirsty.

BUT the twins knew where the water was. And Ryuuji had gone to the fridge to get the pitcher of water. With help from Aimi, Ryuuji was able to reach up and get the water pitcher, and successfully not spill anything.

Until it came to pouring it the water into the bowl. Then it spilled everywhere... but Grimm was happy. Which made the twins happy.

You had arrived home within the 5 minute mark, and found the twins in the living room as they had promised.

"I'm home!" You called to them.

"Yay!" The twins screamed, she had been gone for so long that the twins had accomplished so much. It was less then 5 minutes...

"I'll be back, I'm going to get breakfast ready." You said as you headed to the kitchen.

"Kayyy."

And then you saw it, the cat food nibble and water that littered the floor. The pitcher wasn't even returned to the fridge.

"AIMI! RYUUJI!" You has screamed right after, while the twins just looked at each other confused.

Extended Ending:

Grimmjow had come home from a long day at work, he was tired and simply wanted his wife... in bed... underneath him. He'll settle for her on top as well.

"Pleaseee Kagami." Grimmjow begged. "5 minutes."

For a moment, Kagami thought about it, but remembered what had happened the morning when she had left the twins for 5 minutes.

"Nope."