Valentines

This is obviously a few days late ... Lol

Ryuuji and Aimi gave Valentine Day cards to all their classmates, and they in return, received the same. 

"Happy Valentine's Day everyone." Their teacher announced happily, while the students cheered back. The school day was filled with activities and candy, till it was ready to go home.

In class, the students had made Valentine Day cards for their parents. But for Ryuuji and Aimi, it was something special, since this would be your first Valentine Day with your family. And not working. 

"Mommy!" The twins screamed, finding you amongst the crowd of parents. "Happy Valentines Day!" 

"Happy Valentines Day my blueberries!" You said back in response, hugging them both tightly in your arms. 

"Mommy! Read my card!" Aimi cheered as she handed you her card. 

"Mine too!" Ryuuji cheered as well. 

You smiled in return as you received both cards from your kids, and read them. It was your first Valentine's Day with your family, and a feeling of happiness washed over you, almost making you tear up.

"Thank you Aimi, thank you Ryuuji." <3

The three of you quickly made your way home, you insisting you had a surprise for Grimmjow that you had to get ready.

While all that was happening, Grimmjow was freaking out at work.

"Jiro! What do I get Kagami for Valentines Day?!" 

"Eh... isn't this something you should have had planned from time?" Jiro asked confused. "What about going out for dinner?" 

"Kagami doesn't want to go out, she wants to stay home with the kids." Grimmjow answered. 

"Oh, then what about flowers?" Jiro asked. 

"I need more, me and Kagami are competing on who has the best fcukin' Valentine gift." Grimmjow responded. 

"What...?" Jiro answered confused. What the hell did these two think Valentines Day was about? "Then, more flowers? I guess." 

Grimmjow's face stood still for a moment, before he grinned. 

"I'm taking off fcukin' early!" Grimmjow yelled as he ran back into the office to grab his jacket, and then left. 

"Do you think he realized it was his day off today?" Jiro asked, trying not to laugh. 

"Doubt it. I'll pay him for the day anyways, I'll tell him to take tomorrow off instead." Daichi shrugged with a smile. 

Grimmjow stood at the front of his door ready, ready to surprise you. Ready to win this competition. 

"Hey! Woman!" Grimmjow called out as he entered his home. "Come out here!" 

"Give me a minute!" You yelled back. 

Grimmjow took this time to bring his gift in, trying to move as fast as he could. He heard your footsteps come out from the kitchen and towards him. 

"Grimmj-" You paused in your sentence, staring at Grimmjow and everything around him. There he stood in the middle of a thousand arrangements of pink flowers. 

"Grimmjow, what is all this?" You asked confused, how did he carry all these flowers? 

"Happy Valentines Day." Grimmjow grinned. 

"There's so many." You commented, approaching the flowers and picking some of them up to investigate. "No blue flowers?"

"No, cause your favourite fcukin' colour is pink." Grimmjow grinned.

You smiled in return as you stared at the variety. It was amazing, different flowers in every shade of pink. Now if Grimmjow stopped wrinkling his nose, then it would have been a beautiful scene. 

"Thank you, I have a surprise for you too though." You said with a smile, holding onto Grimmjow's hand. 

"Yeah?" Grimmjow asked, although he was pretty sure he had won this. 

"Come." You answered, leading him towards the dining room. 

The smell of cooking filled his nostrils, he was now getting excited. 

"Happy Valentines Day Grimmjow." You cheered, entering the dining room where the kids were already sitting, with their Valentines Day cards for their dad. 

Grimmjow stared at the food on the table, several plates all piled with cooked steak on it. He almost drooled. 

"And guess what." 

"What?" Grimmjow questioned. 

"No vegetables tonight." 

Grimmjow howled in excitement as he then kissed you hard on the lips, holding onto you with one arm, as his other squished your bum. 

"I love you woman." 

"I love you too." 

Extended Scene: 

"What are all these damn blue dots?" Grimmjow asked his kids as he read his Valentines Day cards from them. 

"They're blueberries." Aimi answered with a smile. 

"That's what we are." Ryuuji finished. 

While you were in the background, laughing. Grimmjow hates your guts.