Fruit Basket

"Ichi!" The twins screamed excited.

"Hi Ryuuji, hi Aimi." Ichigo smiled. He loved seeing the twins, they were always such a great ball of energy.

"Thank you so much for offering to babysit Ichigo." You said with a smile, quickly cleaning up a bit after the twins.

"It's no problem, really." Ichigo answered with a smile back. "I love the kids."

"Kurosaki!" A booming voice called out from the direction of the stairs. "Are you fcukin' hitting on my wife?!"

"What?" Ichigo questioned confused, it was the first Grimmjow had even accused him of such.

As quick as Grimmjow's accusation, a pillow went flying into Grimmjow's face.

"Grow the hell up!" You yelled annoyed. "You know Ichigo likes Orihime!"

"What?!" Ichigo yelled once more. How did you even know?

"Boobie- chan!" The kids suddenly yelled, a nickname they picked from Yachiru when referring to Orihime.

"Don't repeat that!" You yelled once more, causing the kids to quickly cover their mouths. Welp... that's the last time they ever say that name.

"Grimmjow you better be ready!" You yelled for the third time in the pass five minutes. Grimmjow wanted to take you out on a date, and it was Ichigo who offered to babysit. Jiro had set it up for Grimmjow, making the reservations and everything. And there was Grimmjow wasting time.

"Now let's go." You said annoyed as you dragged Grimmjow out the door.

"Have fun my blueberries! Bye strawberry!" You yelled cheerfully, and out the door you and Grimmjow were.

Ichigo and the two kids stood there for a moment, before looking at each other.

"Blueberries?" Ichigo questioned, staring at the two kids with blue hair.

"Strawberry?" The kids questioned back staring at Ichigo's orange hair.

In the end, Grimmjow and you had enjoyed your night out. Dinner wasn't no food truck in the park, but the restaurant did have steak.

But walking back into their home, was a disaster.

"What the fcuk..." Grimmjow questioned as the two of you stood in the doorway.

There was Ichigo sighing in the middle of the living room, with drawings of red paint all over his face, and even in his hair.

"What are you two doing?!" Your voice boomed in the small house. Instantly, Aimi and Ryuuji stopped what they were doing.

"Mommy called Ichi a 'strawberry'." Ryuuji explained.

"But Ichi's hair is orange. Strawberries aren't orange, they're red." Aimi finished.

"... that's it?" You questioned confused. While Grimmjow busted out laughing in the background.

End