Surprise

Grimmjow was in the office going through all the paper work for the shop, it was such an annoying job. But Daichi has entrusted the task to Grimmjow for his education in business... all thanks to the Urahara Shop. 

The loud commotion outside made him happy that he wasn't there where all the kids were screaming in the front of the store. But there was so much laughing and screaming that Grimmjow became curious... onto why the voices sounded like his kids. 

Grimmjow quickly excited the office and entered the front. 

"Surprise Daddy!" Ryuuji and Aimi screamed in surprise, you in the background grinning happily. 

"What the fcuk..." Grimmjow questioned as Jiro carried Aimi, and Ryuuji in Daichi's. "What are you doing here?" 

"Mommy said we have to drop off lunch to the Chief." Aimi said as she held out a bento in a pink handkerchief. 

"We helped Mommy make it." Ryuuji added as he also held out a bento wrapped in a blue handkerchief. 

What a surprise, FINALLY, a blue handkerchief! Took you long enough to figure out his favorite colour. 

"Don't you two have school?" Grimmjow questioned, as he took both bentos from his kids. 

"It's Saturday Grimmjow..." You said casually in the background. 

"So?" 

"The kids don't have school on the weekends." 

"How the fcuk would I know?" Grimmjow answered back in his usual gruff voice. 

"You should know cause they're your kids too!" 

"How about we go play over there?" Daichi mentioned as he took Aimi from Jiro, and brought them to the kindergarden side of the store. 

"You two should go on the office..." Jiro mentioned as he slowly opened the office door, and slowly guided Grimmjow and you towards the back. 

Aimi and Ryuuji stayed outside, but the fighting didn't seem to phase them. Daichi and Jiro began to wonder if the two kids had just gotten use to it. 

"It's ok." Ryuuji explained. "They always make up in the end." 

"Oh, they apologize to each other." Jiro mentioned. 

"Apologize?" The twins asked. 

"It means saying 'sorry' to one another." Daichi explained. 

"Oh, not that." Aimi answered this time. "Daddy says they always try to make more blueberries after." 

"..." Was Jiro's and Daichi's only response.

End