Chapter 10

"What do you think you are doing?!" Aneel said harshly. I couldn't believe my ears. The boy who was always rude to me was standing up for me? His eyes were black and he looked very scary. But for some strange reason, this time, I wasn't scared of him.

"Stay out of it Aneel" Ibrahim said. He was trying to take his arm off but Aneel grabbed him tighter.

"You guys left her, sold her. To me. And now you dare to touch her? She is freaking mine now" Aneel said. No, he didn't. I didn't want to believe what I had heard. I thought he was standing up for me, not siding with them. When I looked over at Aisha I saw her eyes watering. I mentally kicked myself. Aisha shouldn't hear all these things.

"...Ibrahim?" Aisha said softly with a broken voice. She looked angry while tears were streaming down her face.

" And the worst part is, you beat Sahra up like she is a punching bag. You never cared for her and used her as if she was anything but your sister" Aneel said. Aisha stepped forward. She was different now. Not the Aisha I knew. Not the Aisha who was always positive.

"Is that true, Ibrahim?" she said. She really loved my brother, I was sure of that. I immediately felt guilty. It was all because of me. Everything was because of me.

"It's not. Aneel just t-" I couldn't even finish saying that he was lying.

"Shut it, Sahra" Aneel said. What did he want? He had done enough damage. I couldn't see Aisha in pain. She was my only friend.

Aisha stepped forward to Ibrahim. She was looking in his eyes as if she was trying to find something but she couldn't find it. Then she took off her ring and threw it at my brother. My heart ached for her. It was not fair. Not fair for her.

"No" I said but she grabbed my arm and went out of the door.

"We are going out of this shit" she said. I looked at her as if she was crazy. She looked very calm but I could see the hurt and anger in her eyes. I needed to fix this, not for Ibrahim, but for Aisha.

"I can't, I have to go back to Aneel. You go home, I'll call you" I said. I really needed to check on Aneel. What if they had started a fight?

"No, you are not going back to him" she said.

"I have to check that they are not killing each other. Ibrahim would be mad right now" I said. Her eyes were full of anger.

"Ibrahim has nothing to say, that a.." and she started swearing every swearword she knew. She walked away to her car and I walked back inside. Fear crept into my mind. I was scared of what they were going do to me now. I ruined a lot. My hands were shaking as I went inside. I heard people shouting. I heard the voices of my parents and my in-laws. Just before I could go to the backyard where they were, Aneel walked towards me. He was furious, I could see. He saw me and grabbed my arm.

"We are going" he said. I didn't say anything and didn't stop him. I was really confused about the way he reacted. I thought he was the one who would hand me with his bare hands to them. I went in the car and he drove us home. In silence. He didn't say a word but I could see his hands tighten around the steering wheel every now and then. He got out of the car and I took my time. He then sat down on the stairs before the entrance of the house and took his head in his hands. He was acting strange and I felt like I needed to sit there beside him. Neither of us talked. Then I heard a sound. A sound that I never thought I would hear from him. My head turned towards him in a second and saw him crying. Not loud, quietly. My eyes widened and I didn't know what to do. It was something I never thought he would do, let alone for something that just happened. I pushed that thought aside and did the only thing I knew. I did the thing my grandma always did to me when I was crying, before she passed away. I took his head and placed it on my chest wrapping my arms around his shoulders.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OMG, POOR ANEEL POOR BABY

Final Editing Done: 23-09-2016

Rant book: I admit..
Online Diary:  My big Ocean