Chapter 2

Just when I was about to fall, I felt like I walked into a wall. I stopped and opened my eyes. I looked around. Nothing. I was still hanging on the bridge, almost falling down. I closed my eyes again. And again, just before I was about to fall I felt the same; walking into a wall. I didn't open my eyes. I couldn't. I felt scared since there had happened something like that.  It was like something was about to come and if I opened my eyes, it would be gone before it even came. I just stood there like that before I heard a voice. It was distant but I was still able to hear it.

"Are you really that low? Allah gave you this life and He is the only one who could take it. Don't do it, your life is going to be better, trust me; Allah misses you."

It was like my own voice, but a bit more sweet and high. It was echoing through my mind and I opened my eyes and looked around. Nothing, just nothing. There was no one that could've been saying that. I climbed to the other side of the bridge and took a step back, placing my palm on my forehead. My head started hurting out of nowhere. It hurt, it hurt so much I just sat on the floor from the pain. I couldn't take it and was pulling my hair, trying to pull out the pain of my hair. I'd never felt such a pain. I sat there, waiting for it to go. It felt like it was never going to be gone. Though after a while it started to disappear slowly. And after a moment the pain wasn't there anymore. Like, it just came and went out of nowhere. I dared to open my eyes and looked around again. Nothing. Where did that voice come from? And what was the meaning of it?

"Is there anyone?!" I yelled. Nothing, still nothing. I looked over at my shoes and thought back about what I was about to do and immediately froze. I looked down the cliff and saw that the water had slowed down and I felt like the invitation wasn't there anymore. I thought of the words that made me stop and felt a pang in my chest. How was I even going to fix it when I jumped. Allah would've thought of me very horribly. How could I do that? What was happening to me?  I stood up and walked in a direction I thought I came from. I wanted to get out of there and forget the unbelievable things that had happened. I tried to find my new 'home', but couldn't find the way. Maybe I should call it Hell, cause it will be a Hell living there. After a good twenty minutes I found it. I saw that the light was on. I watched the house for a second before taking a deep breath and going inside. I saw him sitting there on the couch, smoking a cigarette. At least I hoped it was a cigarette. He didn't look at me. Maybe he didn't even realize that I was gone for so long.

"Where were you?"he asked without even looking at me. I thought about where I was but shook my head. I was not going to think about it nor was I going to tell him. Though I couldn't stop myself from telling, wanting to know how he would react.

"I was about to kill myself, but bad luck for you: I couldn't" I said in the same tone as his. I was curious. I was so curious about what he would say.

"Well, bad luck for me then, right?" he said. Then he walked to the bedroom and closed the door with a loud bang. I heard him locking the door. I sighed, and made my way over to the couch. I didn't want to walk through the house and look for a bed so I just lied down there. It was very uncomfortable in my dress but I couldn't even feel anything. I  looked at the ceiling. I was tired of what had happened. The headache really made me tired, but I couldn't sleep. It happened a lot: wanting to sleep but not being able to. The memories were always so wide awake when I wanted to sleep that they wouldn't let me. My eyes fell on the table and I saw a laptop. An idea came up to my mind and I took it, placing it on my lap before searching what I was wondering.. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Final Editing Done  (30-07-2016)

Thank you for reading!
Check out my other books on my profile if you want to.

Instagram: sssilentscreamsss
Snapchat: summmmm3
WeHeartIt: sssilentscreamsss (I have some good collections there)