Chapter 7

I went to find Amelia but I couldn't find her nowhere, no one knew where her or Jacob was so I went to my room. If someone sees her they will tell me, hopefully. I was in my room drawing while waiting for Amelia, then the door opened I was expecting it to be Amelia but when I saw who it was I sunk back into the chair because it was only Oscar, not that I wasn't excited to see him but I really need to speak to Amelia.

"Lilly baby, what's wrong?" I looked at him and he looked really concerned.

"Nothing. I just really need to talk to Amelia" I told him.

"About what?" Should I tell him or not?

"When she saw Charles, she wouldn't walk to the car and when I asked her what was wrong all she told me was she knew him"

"Well I'm sure Amelia will tell you in her own time" he told me.

"Yeah, but I haven't seen her since we got home from school" I know she's with Jacob but...

"She's with Jacob. We've got dinner soon so you can talk to her after" true.

I got up from the chair and walked over to him, he had made himself all comfy on my bed. Typical. When he saw that I was walking towards him, he held his arms open for me and I jumped into them, he chuckled. We just sat in silence enjoying each others company until I thought back to when he claimed me. What does that even mean?

"Oscar, you know you claimed me so that I'm yours and your mine. What does that even mean?" I asked looking up at him.

"Right don't freak out or run away from me, okay?" I nodded, he got up and started taking his clothes off

until he was just standing in his boxers and then it just happened. He wasn't standing there anymore, it was a werewolf.

His wolf is so nice, it's fur is a dark brown with little streaks of light brown, grey paws and a grey snout. I got off the bed and walked towards him, I then sat down on the floor with my legs crossed and he put his big head on my lap. I started stroking the side of his face, he leaned into me and purred, the sound was so calming, then I moved my hand to scratch behind his ear and he gave me a wolfy smile. Then all of a sudden Oscar was back in it's place, he got up and put his clothes on then started to explain.

"Well, I'm a werewolf and each werewolf has a mate, a soul-mate, their other half, the person they can't live without and when you meet them before you even see them you smell their scent and your wolf comes alive screaming at you to mark them. Then you get lost in their eyes and when you touch theres sparks" he told me.

"Oscar, am I your mate?" I asked with a slight smile, hoping I was.

His smile said it all until the words came out of his mouth. "Yes Lilly, your my mate" then he crashed his lips to mine.

His arms found their way round my waist and pulled me against him and my arms wound themselves round his neck to pull him even closer. He lowered me onto the bed then crawled onto of me keeping him weight of me without breaking the kiss once. While he had lowered me on the bed my top had risen up. He started tracing patterns on my bare stomach, the sparks erupted in me.

We both pulled away at the same time, we were both breathless, while I was trying to get my breath back, Oscar hadn't stopped, he started kissing down my neck and when he kissed and licked the mark I moaned and I felt him smile so he done it again and again, every time he done it my moans kept getting louder.

I started unbuttoning his shirt but he finished it off to get it off quicker, as soon as it was off my hands went straight for his abs and started tracing them. We flipped over so I was straddling him, he seemed to like this position much better because of the smirk on his face. I lent down and brushed my lips against his, teasing him, before I could pull further away he smashed his lips against mine. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance I opened straight away, he deepened the kiss just by his tongue. He moaned and before I could stop myself I was grinding him. The more I done this the more his moans came out and I could feel how hard he was just by me grinding on him.

Then Julie shouted telling everyone dinner was ready. We both pulled away and as I started to climb off the bed, Oscar wrapped his arms around my waist and I could feel his breath on my next which sent shivers down my spine.

"We're finish this later baby" he whispered in my ear then let me go.

After we were both ready we went to the dining room to find everyone was sitting them waiting for us. As soon as we sat down everyone dived in for the food. Surely we wasn't that long. Amelia was sitting next to Jacob opposite Oscar and me but the freaky thing was Amelia was smirking at me, I think she knew what we doing. Oh gosh, I'm never going to live this down.

After dinner, we all went to watch a film, it was a comedy and we were all laughing so much. Then when the film finished Amelia's mum arrived, she gave me a hug and told me she'd see my tomorrow, she done the same with Jacob but also kissed him on the lips. When the front door shut everyone went and done their own thing. I went back to my room and of course, Oscar followed.