Chapter 6

Amelia and I talked the whole way to our next lesson which is maths. When we got to maths, I went straight to the front to talk to the teacher, turns out I knew the teacher because he used to work at my old school. I don't miss my old school one bit. The teacher was like one of my favourite teachers, I nearly cried when he left, we threw him a party and everything, his name is Mr Smith.

"Hello Mr Smith, nice to see you again" he looked up shocked.

"Lilly, what are you doing here?" He couldn't believe I was here just by the look on his face.

"I'm new here, how great is that?!" I said excitedly.

"Come here and give me a hug" and he held his arms out for me which I accepted.

"Sir can I sit next to Amelia? She's the only person I really know" I asked, knowing he'd say yes.

"Of course Lilly, it's nice to have you in my class again" he said as I went to sit next to Amelia.

I went and sat down next to Amelia and as I looked around everyone was staring at me, probably wondering how I knew Mr Smith. He introduced my to the class but leaving out how we knew each other and then he started the lesson. He came up to me half way through the lesson to see if I was doing alright.

"Still my little smartie I see" Mr Smith told me and I just laughed.

"Thanks sir. Its too easy, got any grade A work?" I laughed as I spoke and his face just lit up.

"Of course, one moment" then he walked off.

I just sat there staring into space till I felt someone nudge me in the side with their elbow and as I looked around it was Amelia.

"How do you know him?" she questioned.

"What Mr Smith?" She nodded "He used to work at my old school, he was my favourite teacher." I told her.

"Ohh" she said, I just laughed at her then she carried on with her work and then Mr Smith was back.

"Here you go Lilly. If you need any help just tell me" I nodded and he walked off.

I was half way through the page of work when the bell went. I looked at my timetable to see what I had next and it was art. I love art and I'm really good at it too, I hope the teacher is nice. I walked over to Amelia and we headed off for art. Everyone was already there and was sitting down, I would of gone and sat with Amelia again but she was sitting next to someone so I went and told the teacher I was knew and asked her where to sit, she told me to sit next to Toby! Well this is going to be fun, not. I sat down and he just grinned at me, I listened to the teacher then I went to buy an art book, lucky enough I had money on me. I went back to the table, wrote my name on my book and started to draw anything because we was aloud. Everyone was moaning saying how they couldn't draw and I'm just sitting there quietly getting on with my work.

I had no idea what I was drawing till I leaned back to have a look, it was a picture of a forest with a river, I grabbed some pastilles because they are easier to colour with and carried on till I was interrupted.

"Wow Lilly, your such a good drawer" Toby commented.

"Thank you" then I carried on with my work.

10 minutes before the bell was meant to go, I finished, I asked Toby what he thought and he looked stunned then I went to show the teacher, her name was Ms Woods.

"Lilly, this is amazing, mind if I show the class?" I didn't mind at all so I just shook my head.

They all looked as stunned as Toby did. Amelia was smiling as big as a clown's, I just laughed at her. Ms Woods handed my book back, I put it in my bag then the bell went and Amelia was by my side straight away. I had already told her I had to meet the boys but she was welcome to join us and she was more than happy too. We were just walking into the canteen when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

"Hey babe" Oscar whispered in my ear.

"Hey, hows your day?" I asked.

"Better now I'm with you, what about you?" I just smiled like an idiot.

"Its been good, my favourite teacher that left my old school works here!" He just smiled so I carried on "Then my teacher loved my art work" by now we were sitting down.

"Guys do you's want anything? I'm buying" Jacob asked.

Everyone told him what we wanted and Amelia offered to go to help him bring the food back. I watched them stand in the line, they were laughing and mucking about, they would be so cute together. While I was in my own little world, Oscar had picked me up and placed me on his lap. Jacob and Amelia came back with our food and I went straight for my bacon roll, everyone just laughed at me for diving in. I finished my bacon roll and the bell rang, I went to climb off Oscar's lap but he tightened his arms.

"Oscar let go!" I told him and when he saw how serious I look he let go.

"Amelia, shall we go?" She nodded and before we left she kissed Jacob on the cheek while I kissed Oscar.

We told the boys we would meet them at lunch but before then I need to talk to Amelia about Jacob. We had music now so again I told the teacher I was new then went to sit next to Amelia, she just smiled when she saw me walking towards her. The teacher quickly explained what we had to do then I started to ask Amelia about Jacob.

"Are you going out with Jacob?" I asked her, I was really curious.

"Lilly, I belong with Jacob, like how you belong with Oscar" well I wasn't expecting that.

"Amelia, would you like to come round after school?" I asked her.

"Are you sure?" I nodded "Okay" I smiled.

"Least I won't be the only girl" I told her and she laughed pretty loud people stared at us then I joined in laughing with her.

Music went by quickly and then we were laughing all the way to our next lesson which was on the other side of the school because we had technology. We finally got there, I didn't do nothing that lesson because they were changing tech classes a couple weeks later. I don't remember any of the teachers names besides Mr Smith and Ms Woods.

Lunch time came and we went to meet the boys, they were waiting where they said they would then we went to sit on the field. I was sitting between Oscar's legs while Amelia was sitting the same with Jacob. I felt sorry for Aaron, Mason and Alfie because they didn't have a girl in their laps. We all had a laugh though and I'm really starting to like the boys being here and my new school, I may not have made a lot of friends yet but its my first day and I'm already really close with Amelia.

We finally had last lesson which of course had to be English, Mason wasn't in my English set but he was opposite my class so we agreed to wait after for him.  English went by quick as well, I think it was because I was looking forward to Amelia coming round. We waited for Mason then went to the front to meet the other boys but they weren't there, I looked around and Charles was standing with the door open waiting for us.

"Amelia, come on this way" I started walking and she followed. She gasped.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I know him" pointing to Charles.

"Come on, we'll talk about it when we get home" She nodded and started to walk with her head down.

Charles drove us home and I really wanted to know how Amelia knows Charles but I 'm not going to pressure her into telling me. She was quiet most the drive home lucky enough I didn't live far from the school and as soon as we got there Amelia and I ran straight for the door were Maria was waiting for us. I introduced Maria and Amelia then Amelia went off with Jacob while I went to tell Julie that Amelia was staying for dinner, just so she knew to cook extra.