Chapter 1

My name is Lilly Collins, I'm 16. I have blonde hair, blue eyes and I'm 5'7. I'm not the tallest in my class but I'm not the shortest either. Its was a normal day and I was at school as usual but today it was different, the teachers were being extremely nice to me and some teachers even pulled me out of my lessons. They knew something I didn't and that's how it began... 

That day I had 

1 - Form 

2 - Maths 

3 - Art 

Break 

4 - English 

5 - Drama 

Lunch 

6 - P.E 

I was used to it by then, I had been going there for 2 years. When i got out of school there was an unusual surprise waiting for me when the bell went for the last time of the day. I was walking out when there was a big crowd from everyone at school either there was a fight or someone or something was blocking the way, I carried on walking to push to the front to see what was happening, they was a shiny black limo and standing next to it was my parents and the driver holding a sign saying 'Miss Collins'. Slowly i walked over to my parents to see why they were here with a limo. 

"Lilly, darling, say goodbye to your friends we are moving and your moving school" my mother gushed. 

"Mother what do you mean? And why is there a limo and a driver?" I asked awkwardly aware of the all the students still watching. 

"I've been promoted your moving to a private school and we are moving so you are closer to your new school and I am closer to work" my father answered. 

I turned around to see my friends standing there with disgusted looks on their faces. I don't know what I've done, it's not like it is my fault my father got promoted, is it? Quickly i turned around but I turned a bit too quickly that it gave me whiplash, I passed through it and walked to the limo without saying nothing to any of my friends. 

My parents got in the car and started to talk, I wasn't paying any attention. I'm not goving to miss that school one bit, they were only my friends because i had money, I knew i was rich but we were never rich enough to have a limo and especially a driver! Father must have got a big promotion. Will I even like this private school? What if they are all stuck up and think they are the best because they have money? If they are, I'm not going to get on there. I so lost in my own thoughts I didn't even realise that we had pulled up to a big house. The driver parked the car and came round the side to open the door. 

"Thank you... Erm..." I awkwardly said. 

"Charles, my name is Charles and your welcome Miss Collins" he answered very politely. 

"Thank you Charles and please call me Lilly" he answered with a nod and started to get our luggage. 

My parents were waiting for me by the front door of our new house, I reached them quickly too excited to see my new room and how big it would be. Father started to open the door as I run up the steps, we all walked in as a family. I stood in awe as I looked around the house and I thought it looked big from the outside, it was huge on the inside. 

"Mother, father, this house is beautiful. Where is my room" a little too excitedly asked. 

"One second darling" mother answered with an emotion on her face which I couldn't make out. "Maria!" my mother shouted. Who's Maria? A lady that looks in her 40's walked down the hall to meet my mother, it was like they already knew each other.  

"Yes Mrs Collins?" Maria politely asked. Now that she was closer you could see that she has frown lines round her mouth which I'm guessing is from either smiling or laughing too much. 

Mother answered her straight away which confused me slighty, mother never answered quickly.  

"Show Lilly too her room." Wow that was rude. 

"Of course Mrs Collins. This way Lilly" She started to walk off in the direction she came and soon after I followed, I tried to remember what way we went so I knew the way back when I needed my parents. 

"Here is your room Lilly" Maria opened the door for me. 

"Wow, this is beautiful, who did this?" I was too gobsmacked to say anything else. 

"Charles and I. Your parents told us what you like and we came up with this. I'm glad you like it" she told me. 

"Oh my gosh! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I love it!" I told Maria, she was taken back a little bit by my sudden outburst of excitement. 

"Your welcome. Now Lilly, would you like me to take you back to your parents or do you want to stay here?"  

"I would like to stay here, thank you though." She nodded and shut the door, I could hear her walking back down the hall. 

I stayed in my room for a couple hours then I decided to go find my parents, as I walked along the hall, I heard my parents talking in what I assumed was the kitchen, they were talking about me! 

"Henry we have to tell her, we can not keep this from her! She's going to find out anyway, they come next week..." My mother was trailing off. 

"I know Grace but how are we meant to tell her? It's not like we can just say 'Lilly my friend is going away for the year on a business trip and his 5 sons are coming to live with us' can I?" My father asked my mother. I heard my mother sigh. And thats where I come in. 

"What do you mean five boys are coming to live with us?! I am not living with five boys for a whole year!" I shouted at them. They recovered from my second outburst of today. 

"I'm so sorry Lilly that we didn't tell you sooner but we needed to make sure your father's friend William was going on the business trip before we said anything," after mother saying that she was sorry, I calmed down a bit I always forgive my mum I love her to much. 

"Okay, I forgive you but when are they coming, what are they're names, how old are they?" I said a bit quickly that I lost my breath. 

"They are coming on Saturday, there is Aaron who has just turned 18, Jacob who has just turned 18 as well he is Aaron's twin, Oscar who is 17, Mason who is 16 and Alfie who is 13." Father answered with a hint of happiness in his voice. 

"Okay, what, wait! You said they are coming Saturday?" Father nodded so I carried on. "Today is Friday, so that means they are coming tomorrow?!" I screamed I even think the neighbours may have hear me. 

"Calm down honey, there is no reason to be screaming and yes they are coming tomorrow, they will be her by lunch" Father told me casually. 

I stormed off back to my room before I started screaming again. Half an hour later Maria walked into my room. She had changed, earlier she was in a maid uniform but now she was in tracksuit bottoms and a jumper, it looked like she was going on a jog. 

"Maria before you go, do you happen to know if I have my uniform for my new school? I would like to try it on if it is here." She nodded and went to my walk in wardrobe. She walked out a few minutes later holding a black kilt and a plain white blouse in one hand and in the other hand was a black blazer with the schools badge on.