Chapter 3

We all went into the dining room and lunch was all table ready to be eaten but something seemed different about how we used to eat lunch on Saturdays. Oh that's right, there's  boys this time! I'm not going to be able to get used to this but the boys are cute.

"Mother where should I sit?" Mother pointed to a seat next to Oscar, I nodded and went to sit next to him, he looked extremely happy about these seating arrangements.

Lunch went by quickly we all started to get to know each other and we all had a laugh, it even looked like mother and father did to which is good because I haven't seen they happy in years. The boys and I all went back to the living room after lunch, I went to put a film on but before I could Oscar had wrapped his arms round my waist and pulled me to sit on his lap, I couldn't be bothered to struggle to get away and I didn't want to, it felt so nice being this close to him before I knew I started blushing and went to hide in Oscar's chest.

"Your so cute when you blush like that" Oscar whispered to me so quietly I only just heard it.

One of the boys had put a film on while I had been hiding my face and they had put a horror film on and I hate horrors, I get so scared. I went to stand up to leave but Oscar just pulled me back down onto his lap.

"Well I'm going to go finish unpacking" I awkwardly said.

"Oh no your not, I can see what your trying to do. You don't like horrors and your trying to get from watching it!" Jacob shouted.

"Excuse me? I may not like horrors but just so you know, we only moved in yesterday and I would like to finish unpacking, thank you very much" I said surprised by the way it came out.

And with that being said I was off and on my way to my room when I heard someone calling me.

"Lilly! Lilly!" I turned round to see Oscar standing walking towards me.

"Yes?" I asked politely being as they are guests.

"Let me help you unpack, I've seen that film a lot and it just gets boring after a while" Aw that's so cute of him to offer.

"Are you sure?" He just nodded and I carried on to walk to my room with him walking behind.

We got to my room and it looked cleaner than it did this morning, Maria must have tidied, oh well I still need to unpack some stuff. As I went to find my box of photos, Oscar just went and layed on my bed, I looked over towards him and we made eye contact and he was just drawing me in, I couldn't leave his eyes, they made me feel so warm and that someone could actually look at me like they wanted me. I started to blush at this thought. Why am I starting to think like this?

"I love it when you blush, you look so cute that I just want to kiss you" I blushed a darker shade of red and he got off the bed then started walking towards me.

"W-what are y-you doing?" I stuttered.

He acted like I hadn't said nothing and carried on walked till I could feel the warmth from him then he bent down and kissed my cheek, he left a tingling feeling and then he kissed my other cheek and the same feeling was there again then he crouched down so he was level with me then he looked me in my eyes.

"Your beautiful Lilly" he said.

And with that his lips were on mine and without even thinking my lips started moving in sync with his, his hands went round my waist to pull me closer to him and my arms went round his neck. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted it straight away, I moaned and we were like that for what felt like hours. He pulled away and I whimpered, we were both breathless, both trying to get our breaths back but before I knew it he started kissing down my neck, he got to where my neck meets my shoulder and slowly started to suck and then started to bite gently and as I moaned he bit me.

"Why did you just bite me?" I asked pulling away from him.

He grabbed me and held me to him. "Because your mine and no one else's" what's that suppose to mean?

"What do you mean i'm yours and no one else's?" I was getting a bit scared. I pulled out of his arms and went and sat cross legged on my bed, he followed.

"When I bit you, I claimed you as mine" he was really starting to scare me.

"Okay, well I need a shower so can you leave please?" He shook his head and before I could ask him why he answered for me.

"Let me shower with you" I was so shocked, I barely registered his words.

"No, now leave please, I will find you when I get out" he shook his head again.

"I'll wait here while you go shower" he was annoying me to much I just let him.

I grabbed some fresh clothes to change into after my shower, I placed them on the side, the water turned on with me touching it and I turned round to see Oscar standing there. I gave him a look that meant get out and he did, I locked the door so he couldn't get in. I got undressed and got in the shower, the hot water felt so nice on my body. After washing my body and hair I got out the shower, my clothes weren't on the side where I left them and the door was still locked, Oscar must have took them when he went out. I dried off and then wrapped the towel as tight as I could around my body so it wouldn't fall and left my en-suite to find Oscar sitting on my bed. He smirked when he saw me in the towel.

"Oscar, where are my clothes?" His smirk just got even wider.

"I dont know" I glarred at him, I started to walk towards him.

As I got closer his eyes started to roam my body and I see him sitting on my clothes. Trust him to want to see me in a towel.

"Your sitting on my clothes, I can seem them, will you give them to me please?" He shook his head.

"Not until you give me a kiss" so I pecked him on the lips, he didnt look happy about that.

"A proper kiss Lilly" I went to sit on his lap but he grabbed me by my waist first.

He leaned forwards to kiss me and I met him half way, our lips were moving in sync with each other then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I denied to tease him a bit, a growl came from the back of his throat and I pulled away.

"Hand my clothes over now please" and he handed them over straight away, walking back to the en-suite but before I got there, I saw the time it was already 9:45. "When I come back out, I would like to go to bed so if you could please leave" He nodded but not before he gave me one last peck on the lips.

"Good night Lilly, sweet dreams baby" he said, I smiled at his words.

"Good night Oscar. I..." I trailed off before I said it.

He didn't say nothing but left the room, I was so pleased he didn't ask what i was going to say. I didn't need to go into the en-suite now he had gone so I just put my pyjamas on and went and curled up in bed, the only thing in my mind was Oscar.

The end of the first day with the Baker boys.

Ready for the next, absolutely not...