Chapter 4

The next day I woke up to a bang somewhere in the house, as I got out of bed I looked in the mirror my hair was everywhere, I quickly pinned it up and left my room. As I walked I heard all the boys shouting at each other and it sounded like they were blaming it on Oscar. Sounds about right. In the living room there was all glass over the floor and I saw that it was from a frame of my brother and me before he died. I went straight for the picture, everyone was telling me to step back away from the glass, ignoring them I carried on, the picture in my hands I burst into tears.

"Lilly, we're so sorry, we didn't mean to" one of the boys apologised.

"Did you get cut by the glass?" Another one asked.

Then I felt arms come round me and I immediately snuggled into his chest, looking I saw it was Oscar then I looked down at the picture and started sobbing. I heard the boys become quieter but I dont know why, then Oscar placed me down on something really comfortable, it was my bed. I curled up in a ball under my covers, then Oscar climbed in bed next to me and wrapped his arms around me again, it felt so nice being in his arms.

"Baby, what's wrong?" Oscar asked, looking at his face he was concerned.

"This picture, it's the most precious thing in my life" I whispered.

"Why's that?" He said.

"Its my brother and me" my voice was so quiet, I'm surprised he heard me.

"Where is he Lilly?" Mother and father obviously hadn't told the boys.

"He's... He's... He's... D-d-dead" I stuttered and after the last word I started sobbing again.

"Im so sorry. Come here" he held his arms open for me to snuggle in closer and I did.

We layed in bed for hours neither of us saying anything, we was in silence but it wasn't awkward it was comfortable. Then Oscar started to kiss along my jawline and down my next to where he bit me, as soon as he kissed the bit, I moaned and he carried on kissing my neck, I had enough and turned over to face him, kissing him straight on the lips not waiting I licked along his bottom lip and my tongue loved the feel of him .

I wanted some food so I asked Oscar to go get me some as I had not eaten breakfast and it was now 12:00, when he left my room I rushed to the mirror. I had tear tracks down my cheeks, my eyes were red and puffy and my lips were swollen from making out with Oscar so much. I didn't even hear Oscar come back in my room until I heard an oof on the bed. Turning around I saw he was just in a pair of shorts.

"You look really unattractive with your mouth open like that" he stated and I shut my mouth.

"Not sure I like that look ya know, I might just leave and never come back" he teased but I still pouted.

"Oh no. Not the puppy dog eyes" he shielded his eyes.

I walked over to him, moved his hand away from his face to make him look at me. He looked at my face because I was still pouting, he smirked and tried to cover his eyes again but I had his hands so I rested them on my hips and let go of them because I knew he weren't going to move his hand from there and I was right, his smirked got wider but his hands stayed were I put them.

The next time I looked at the clock t was 7:45, we had missed dinner. It was getting late and we had school the next morning.

"Oscar, can you please leave? I'm tired and we've got school tomorrow" I asked, he shook his head.

"I'm staying right here with you" and before I could say no, he climbed in my bed.

He held his arms open for me to climb into but I turned to grab my pyjamas and to go get changed but he wouldn't let me leave to go in the bathroom, he stood at the door.

"Get changed in front of me, you've got to see my body, only fair I get to see yours" his smirk was so big, I didn't think it could be that big.

I started to get undressed, I had just got my top off and I noticed Oscar staring at me, crossing my arms over my chest to make sure he knew I was watching but it just made my cleavage even bigger. I was about to put my other top on but it was snatched away out of my reach.

"Fully undressed before you change" I could of slapped him but I didn't.

"No fair, you get to see me but I don't get a full view" I winked at him.

"Babe, I'm in my boxers" he had taken his shorts off when I weren't looking. His bulge was so big! He caught me looking and smirked, I blushed then turned and carried on getting undressed. I then felt his breath on the back of my neck, I was just about to unclasp my bra but he moved my hands and done it for me, my bra then dropped to the floor, he turned me round and stepped back, I blushed and tried covering myself but he just held my hands so I couldn't. He let my hands go and I quickly grabbed my pyjamas and put them on before he could do anything.

"Your beautiful Lilly" he whispered in my ear.

"Thank you. Good night Oscar" I gave him a kiss goodnight.

I got in bed and he got in after and his arms were round my waist faster than you can say butter, it was like he thought I would run away.

"Good night Lilly. I love you" he lovingly said.

"I love you too" I was shocked because I didn't mean to say it.

That night I fell asleep in the arms of the boy of my dreams with a smile on my face. The only thing that brought that smile off my face was, the thought of school tomorrow.