It was a mistake

NOT EDITED*****

Kians POV

Me and all the guys went down to the club,I wasn't planning on drinking much,but once I had 1 drink,I just couldn't stop.I drank until I was so drunk I could barely stand up.

There was a really sexy girl sitting by herself and I sat down next to her at the bar because I had nothing else to do.

"Hey,I'm Brittney"

She said smirking at me.

"I'm Kian"I said winking.

She stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me to the dance floor,I was drunk so I had no idea what was going on.

We ended up grinding on each other for like an hour and we finally got tired and she pulled me to the back of the club and grabbed my neck.

She began planting kissing down my jawline to my neck,finding my sensitive spot and sucking.I let a moan escape my mouth as I grabbed her and repeated the process,except me doing it to her.

I then moved up to her lips and we started making out.I shoved her against the wall and kissed her hard.

I grabbed her butt and she smiled into the kiss.

We kept this on for like 10 minutes straight until a bright light flashed on us and we pulled away to see a girl who looked about 17 running away.

"SHOOT.SHE JUST TOOK A PICTURE.WHAT DID I JUST DO.ANDREAS GONNA FIND OUT.WHY WOULD I DO THIS."I yelled.Brittney looked at me.

"I had no clue you already had a girlfriend,but,if you ever want more,here's my number"She smirked handing me a piece of paper.

I instantly ripped it up and threw it away.

I found Shawn because he's the only sober one and said,"WE HAVE TO GO BACK NOW,I MIGHT HAVE JUST RUINED MY RELATIONSHIP!"I yelled holding back tears.

"Alright dude,let's go.The others can walk home later."

We ran to the car and I started crying really hard.I'm such an idiot.I have a newborn baby,and I just cheated on my fiance.What kind of person am I!ugh I hate myself.

When we got back I ran inside as fast as. could to see Mahogany comforting a crying Andrea.

"Andrea!"I yelled running up to her.I tried to grab her hand but she pulled it away.

"Don't touch me you a*s hole!"Andrea yelled.

"Please,please just let me explain,Andrea,baby,it meant nothing I swear,I was just drunk.I didn't mean to,please forgive me."I said falling to my knees crying.

"No,Kian,I thought I could trust you to be more responsible,I thought,maybe since you have a baby and fiance,you would be more respectful.But you know what?I can't just forgive you Kian.I-I think we n-need to call of the wedding.W-we are through Kian.Maybe not forever,but,for a while.I need a break from you.You're gonna have to find somewhere else to stay in the mean time."Andrea said crying.

"Andrea,p-please."I whispered.

"Goodbye Kian."And with that Andrea grabbed Lucas and left,Mahogany leaving with her.

What have I just done.

HEYY,IM BACK!Ok,so I'm freaking sorry for not updating.I've haven't been up to this anymore,since Kian and Andrea broke up.Its so sad.But,I'm gonna keep it going.So hope you enjoyed this double upload!

5 VOTES FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER?