Jenn and Matt

hey guys,this chapter is gonna be short,sorry.

        Jenna POV

We all just got home from the hospital,well everyone except Andrea,She has to stay for a few more days to make sure the baby is healthy,because he was a little underweight.Me and Matt have been dating for 6 months actually.I'm 18 and so is he.Andreas best friend Keke,invited me to bowl with her and the o2l boys,obviously me and Matt are gonna go.Kian didn't want to go because he was gonna go spend the night at the hospital.I got ready I showered and put on skinny jeans and an O2l t-shirt just to be nice to the boys,then I put on a little makeup,just some eyeliner and mascara.I'm not big on makeup.I told Matt we needed to leave at 7,and it's 645 so we have a little bit.I ate a slice of Pizza and I grabbed another and I went to my Room to hand it to Matt.I opened the door when I saw him standing there naked because he just got out of the shower and was looking for clothes."Hey ma-OHHH,ok ok I'll be back in a minut-"I was cut off by Matt grabbing my wrist.He was still naked."Hey babe it's ok,we've seen each other naked before."he laughed a little and my face turned red."ok,ok"I responded I sat on the bed and stared at the ground until he was done."Ok done"he said.I handed him his  pizza and he thanked me and shoved it all in his mouth in like 2 freakin bites.

We arrived at the bowling alley and found the guys."Heyyy Guys!" they all said hugging me and "bro hugging" matthew. We started the game and I was struggling a lot. I have always sucked at bowling.While Matt was in the bathroom  JC came up behind me. "You have to hold it like this when you roll it Jenn" he grabbed my hand with the bowling ball and showed me the position it should be in.My stomache got full of butterflies and I blushed "Ok,now aim right for the middle pin" he said.  I aimed for the middle rolling the ball like he showed me too, and it ran smoothly down the lane,knocking every pin down,leaving me with a strike. "Yeaahh!"I screamed. JC ra up to me and hugged me "Perfect Jenn!Just like that!"He spun me around. He put me down and looked into my eyes. He leaned in. Oh gosh!What is he doing. before I knew it,he was kissing me.I didn't kiss back at first,but then since I'm an idiot,I kisses him back. I felt so many sparks.More than I ever did with Matt. And as if on cue,Matt walks out of the bathroom and sees. "JENN!WHAT THE HELL!I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME!I CANT BELIVE YOU!"Matt then stormed out before I could catch him. I just collapsed onto my knees crying more than I ever have before. "Jenn,I'm sorry!" JC said running up to me and hugging me. I was so mad at him,but maybe there was a reason for this,maybe I'm meant for JC?I don't know,all I know is that me and Matt are probably through.

       ok,ok I'm gonna keep it going,but I'm gonna upload every other.day,if not every day. it's hard cause I'm writing 3 fanfics so if I don't upload be patient. so everyone ignore my authors note if u read it.

  -Kati

PS:Go check out my other fanfic it's called

Secret Love/ A Zalfie Fanfiction