Kiandrea

Andreas POV

The doctor walked in"I have great news" he said.Me and Kian looked up from our phones."You're pregnant!!"I was so shocked."are-Are you positive??"I asked.the doctor nodded.Me and Kian drove home.I cried the whole way.This can't be happening!Oh my God.the baby is Connors...I love Connor and all,but I don't feel the sparks anymore I want this baby to be Kians.I cried even harder now.Kian looked at me "hey it ok andy!"he said.I hate it when anyone call's me that but I didn't care if Kian did it was cute when he said it."Adrea.Everything will be ok.You'll have a beautiful baby,and raise it perfectly,and I'll always be there if you need me."said Kian he looked at me and gave me a little smile abd I smiled back.He looked back at the rode,one hand on the steering wheel,and he put his other-on my thigh.It shocked me a little but I liked it.I like him!

         Kians POV

We drove to the O2l house (me and ny friends Ricky,JC,Connor,sam,and trevor all lived together ad had a YouTube channel O2l)So we could tell everyone the news.Andrea was extremely nervous I grabbed her hand.Why would I do that?O don't even know it just get right,but she smiled at me when I did assuring me it was ok.When we got in Connor gave us a dirty look abd I instantly let go.

        Connors POV

Kian and Andrea just walked in and they were,what?Holding freaking hands?I gave them a dirty look as Kian instantly let go and I walked up to Andrea."Hey babe,what happened at the doctors" I asked Andrea motioned me to come upstairs with her."I need to talk to you"she said. I followed her to ny room and she sat on the bed."what is it hun?"

"Connor,I'm preg-pregnant"Andrea instantly had tears streaming down her face once she said that."WHAT?YOU CANT BE FREAKIN PREGNANT!!!I CANT RAISE A BABY!!"I screamed.I was so mad.How could we let this happened I'm only 17!!!!

               Andreas POV

"you know what?I thought you would be supportive about this.and maybe help me through!!IM FREAKIN PREGNANT STUPID AND ITS YOUR GOD DANG BABY!!!"I yelled back.Kian walked in.I ran to him and hugged him,crying my heart out ibto his shoulder."Shhh,it's ok baby,it's ok"Kian whispered into my ear.It sent chills down my spine.I really like Kian.I looked back at Connor."WE ARE THROUGH!"I said to him.I saw tears forming in his eyes.But I don't care this is his fault.I'm never coming back to him.

           Kians POV

This is my chance I can tell Andrea how I feel!I grabbed her hand and said"Can I talk to you andrea?"should nodded and followed me to the porch."Look,Andrea ever since we were 3,I think there gas ways been a special bond between us,and God dang it Andre!ILOVEYOUALOTANDIWANNADATEYOU!"I said really fast.Andrea looked at me shocked I could tell,but before I knew it she pulled in to a kiss,and it was a long passionate kiss,I felt so many sparks.We pulled away.then Andrea said."I like you too"we both grinned