Still Believe

Leslie Fell didn't always used to be like she is today. In fact, in her high school days--everyone thought she'd end up working at a gas station. Everyone said she was a lost cause, her parents were divorced, her brother moved out, and she failed every class. That is, until Alana James sees it and doesn't approve.

Alana agrees to tutor Leslie in at least one of her classes. Over the course of time, Leslie hates it but when she gets a B on a test, she starts to change. Alana then signs her up for a local ice skating team, and they practice for weeks. To help her feet cordination, the whole summer they spend learning soccer. Leslie isn't home much, which leads to a few problems.

When school starts in the fall, Alana is moving to New York to go to Yale. Leslie doesn't want her to go, but she doesn't show it and decides she will make Alana proud. But two weeks before Alana comes home for Christmas break, something goes wrong. And Leslie isn't the way she wanted Alana to see.

In this story, you will laugh, you will cry, and you'll gain hope for your future as Leslie did with Alana tutoring her, getting her involved in sports, and fixing her future--even if her ways tried to ruin it.

Years later, Leslie and Alana meet again--and Leslie's everything Alana never expected her to be.

Cast-

Kate Winslet- younger (1997), and older (2011-12)

Jennifer Lawrence- younger (Hunger Games), and older (blond hair)