capítulo dos

LA PREOCUPACIÓN EN SU MENTE

Julianne had spent all of her time locked away in her bedroom, away from Ruby and the other guys

Julianne had spent all of her time locked away in her bedroom, away from Ruby and the other guys. The first few weeks of summer had been dreadful, Julianne was heartbroken over Ruby, they still hadn't made amends. Julianne was sure they probably never would. All Julianne could do was think what would happen to the fam?

Cesar barged into the room, he was getting more and more worried about his best friend. "J, you've been hiding in here for weeks and haven't talked to anyone. What's going on?" Cesar asked worriedly and Julianne sighed softly. "After Ruby and I broke up he said something. I just can't seem to shake it or forget it. He said that we would be close friends, we'd be in all of our high school memories, by each other's side. I don't think it's going to happen, I don't think I can ever be close to him again."

Cesar sat down beside her. "You and Ruby were friends way longer than you were a couple. You're ready to throw away all of those years over a breakup? Ruby said it himself that if you're meant to be you'll be together again." Cesar explained while Julianne groaned.

"I don't want our past looming over my future! I don't want to worry if I date someone he'll be jealous or vise versa. I want to be free." The Deluna girl explained mildly, her anxiety now making sense. Cesar gently grabbed Julianne's hand. "I know you're worried about the fam getting destroyed, but all of these scenarios are all what ifs. You and Ruby would never ruin the fam, you built it." Julianne didn't believe him, she just looked at Cesar. Her eyes pleading, "I just would be so upset if I caused the destruction, maybe it's best if I left before causing any damage."

Cesar grabbed Julianne's face kissing her passionately. What shocked the Diaz boy was she didn't hesitate to kiss him back. At that moment all he felt was sparks and relief. Cesar had wanted to do that since meeting the Deluna girl the first day of fourth grade. Julianne pulled away, nearly gasping for air. "We can't do this." The Diaz boy looked at her slightly confused, she seemed more than into him at that moment. How did she just stop all of a sudden? "Okay, I won't do it again. It was inappropriate."

Julianne looked up at him, giggles escaping her lips until she began to laugh. Cesar laughed with her. Their eyes met, and as if they were magnets their lips connected again. "Oh what the hell." They quickly began to remove each other's clothes. He left several kisses on her chest up toward her jawline. Taking longer and longer each kiss, practically marking his territory. Julianne moaned in pleasure and she gripped Cesar's hair in her hands. They flipped over so Cesar was now on top, he looked her up and down taking in her beauty. All he could think about was who would be as stupid to let something this perfect go? Cesar knew the answer to that question but pushed it down toward his subconscious. He pressed his lips to hers once more, not as rushed nor rough.

Julianne was almost caught off guard, he was gentle and loving. It was amazing. Cesar began to strip Julianne down from her undergarments but struggled as he got down to her bra. She giggled softly unhooking the clasps, her panties slid down her thighs and quickly Cesar inserted himself inside of her. He thrusted in harshly grinding his hips against hers. Julianne threw her head back in pleasure, not wanting their moment to end. Their tongues instantly were pushing against one another as he moaned into her mouth, she gently brushed her hips against his in a dire need of friction.

The feeling was like no other for the two of them, it wasn't at all like kissing. It was beyond intimate and being this close to each other was something they didn't know they wanted until now. The best friends built up a steady pace that grew faster and faster, the feelings that surfaced from having sex was like entering heaven for Cesar. Eventually, they both hit their climax and rested beside each other.

"Don't leave the crew. None of us would know what to do without you," Cesar whispered caressing her face softly. "I need you." Julianne pressed her lips against his, instantly feeling sparks. She needed him as much as he needed her. The two went at it again a couple more times before falling asleep, Cesar woke up in a daze shocked to see himself naked beside Julianne. He honestly thought it was all a dream and he hadn't had sex with Ruby's ex-girlfriend who happened to be his best friend. As he attempted to climb out of her bed softly, she only tightened her grip onto him.

Cesar wouldn't admit it to anyone but he'd had feelings for Julianne around the same time Ruby discovered his. He'd never go for the same girl his friend would. So he let her get away. A twist in fate caused Ruby to break her heart and land her up with none other than Cesar. Honestly, he was thankful. Being in that moment kissing Julianne and letting things get a little hotter than he should have, all of it felt right.

What would the crew think? They'd all fall apart or fight or both. Julianne would blame herself. Cesar went after Julianne, that would ruin his friendship with Ruby forever. "What are you thinking about?" Julianne whispered, Cesar nearly jumped scared by her not knowing she's awake. Cesar sighed, "We shouldn't do this again. Ever."

Julianne's mouth fell agape. She got up quickly pulling on her robe. "Why? Why would you barely tell me this now? Did you use me?" Julianne gaped, heartbroken over his actions, Cesar panicked. "No! No I didn't use you. I promise. I'm sorry. I enjoyed what we did. I really did. But your breakup is still fresh and I don't want to rush you or be your rebound. I've been waiting for you and I'll keep waiting until you're ready."

Julianne nodded her head she understood completely. Not at first, but it made sense after he explained. "I understand, I'm sorry. I'm still kind of reeling with emotions. I don't need anytime. I promise. But I  think we need to take things slow and keep it between us." Julianne whispered softly. "Really?" Cesar was in shock, he didn't think Julianne wanted to be anything with him.

"On the low. Maybe start off as friends with benefits." Cesar suggested. Julianne didn't say anything to Cesar. She didn't need to, she let her actions do it for her. Julianne kissed him. How could something so wrong feel so damn right? They'd tell the crew eventually and maybe it would create a rift as Cesar said. It was all in their timing, they'd have to wait until Ruby moved on. Or this would be a one-time ordeal and it would never ever be brought up to the surface. Julianne hopes were for the first alternative.

This was the start of something new.