Chapter 3

Kaname handed Iketani her phone and he typed his number in. Her shift was over and she walked into the store to change her clothes.

"Dad what are you doing here?" She asks her father when she notices him sitting on the couch inside the store.

"I heard what happened on your way here so i decided to give you a ride." He said.

"Alright just give me a minute to change." She sighs.

She enters the lockers and pulls off her shirt and shorts and pulls her shorts on. She pulls off her shoes and changes into her dark brown boots. She sets the shoes on the bottom of the lockers, folds her shirt and shorts and sets them ontop. She twists the handle and exits the room.

"Ready." She said and her father lead her to the back of the building where he parked the car. She sits in the passanger side seat. She opens the glove compartment slowly so nothing spills out. She reaches her hand into the tight space and grabs one of the items.

"You and those suckers." Her father says.

"Do you want one?" She asks handing him the one in her hand.

"Why not?" He says and grabs the candy.

She reaches back in and grabs another for herself. She unwraps it and pops it into her mouth. "Ah." She sighs.

"What?" Her father asks with an eyebrow raised.

"It's been hours." She replies.

"And you lived." He stated.

"So how did you find out about what happened?" She asked him.

"Despite what you think, I do talk to people besides you and customers." He replies.

"Who did you talk to?" She asks.

"Does it matter?" He asked.

"I suppose not." She said.

Her father pulled into the drive way and she ran upstairs and changed her clothes. She bit the rest of her candy off and threw the stick away. She pulgged in her phone and covered herself with her blankets. Then she drifted off to sleep.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

The alarm went off and she got up. She walked into the bathroom and did her mourning routine. She came back to her room and pulled on a baby bluetank topand a pair of black shorts and a pair of yellow flip flops. She grabbed a candy and hopped down the stairs.

Her father handed her the cup as she sat in the car with her legs out. She placed the cup in the holder and waited for her dad to finish loading the trunk. When her father slammed the trunk down she finished her lolly and threw the stick away. She backed out of the garage and took off to the mountain pass.

+++++++++++++++++++++++

"Where is your brother?" One of the drivers asked.

"He already went home. And I think we should too." The driver of the yellow FD for the Red Suns said.

He and the other two drivers took off downwards as the eight-six had just finished it's deliveries. The yellow car sped away from the other two down the mountain and was way to far for them to catch up. The eight-six on the other hand was just passing the two cars because the driver had inally gotten irritated at the slow rate they were driving. The two cars continued to try and block her but she sped off just like she did every other night.

When she came up behind the yellow FD she was driving normally. "Finally cought up to me?" The driver of the fancy car said thinking it was one of his own. Then the car got closer. "Wait a minute, that's not one of our cars." The driver said to himself.

"Come on, if I'm late my dad is going to kill me!" The driver of the white eight-six groaned.  "Fine, I guess I'll go around you." She said when she saw the car wasn't going to go any faster. Then she noticed that it was the car from the gas station yesterday.

The driver of the yellow car noticed that the car was trying to go around it and took it as a challenge. "If that's how you want to play." The FD driver said and sped up. He took a corner and the eight-six was right beside him.

At the first of the last five hairpins the FD braked ready to turn but the eight-six didnt show and signs of stopping. "At this rate he's gunna slam right into the guardrail." The fancy car driver said.

Then he couldn't believe what he saw. The car that was infront of him drifted perfectly and left him in the dust. The FD driver slammed down on his breaks and stepped out of the car. The other two cars from his team pulled up behind him and got out as well.

"Keisuke did you see that car?" The driver named Kenta asked.

"Yeah. He blew right past me. I can't believe that was and eight-six." He replied.

"Seriousally?" Both the drivers said, only recieving a nod in return.

___________________

Ryosuke Takahashi's white FC

Keisuke Takahashi's yellow FD