Chapter 2

When the girl got back home she set her alarm, changed her clothes, and fell asleep. When the alarm went off a few hours later she got up and got ready. She pulled back on the same outfit from earlier. She pulled on some ankle socks and boots, grabbed a sucker, and then headed down stairs and out the door.

"Where are you going?" Her father asked as he lit another ciggarette.

"I told you I got the job." She replied unwrapping the loly and poping it into her mouth.

"Don't you have a uniform or somthing?" Her dad asked.

"It's in my locker at work." She said.

"Do you want to take the car?" Her father asked.

"No, it's not that far." She called back and walked down the street.

She pulled out her phone and just let her feet do the walking as she looked for somthing to do on her phone. She turned into a dead end allyway and hadn't realized it untill she heard voices.

"Hey babe." A really drunk man in his early thirties said.

"Silly me went the wrong way." She laughed and turned the other way after putting her phone in her pocket, biting off the rest off her lolipop and throwing the stick to the ground.

"Where do you think your going cutie?" The man asked and grabbed her arm.

"Well you see I have to get to work and if I dont Im going to be late." She said and the man squeezed tighter on her arm.

"That hurts. Let me go." She said.

"I dont think so." The man said and his two friends came forward.

While a white S13 was driving towards them. He stopped and looked left and saw no traffic, which was the way he needed to go. Then he looked right and saw three older men and a younger girl. The girl kept trying to pull away from them but they weren't letting up. He got out of the car and walked over to them.

"Let her go." He said through gritted teeth.

"And what are you gunna do if we don't?" One of the men slurred.

"Let her go." He repeated.

The men let go of the girl and started walking over to the boy that was ruining their fun. He looked over their shoulders at the girl.

"Get in the car." He told her and she nodded and ran past the men. One of the men tried to grab her but failed.

He walked over to his car and opened the drivers side. "If I ever see you bothering anyone else your going to have a shit load of cops on your asses." He told the men and drove off.

"Thanks." The girl said.

"Where were you headed?" The boy asked her, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Work. Today is my first day." She said.

"Where do you work?" He asked her.

"The gas station a few streets down. It's my first day." She replied.

"I work there too. If you want I could start picking you up so you don't have to worry about them anymore." He offered.

"Thanks. I'll call you if i ever need a ride." She replied.

"Alright." He answered back.

"That would require me to have your number." She said.

"Right. I'll give it to when we get to work." He said and she nodded her head.

"So. An S13?" She asked.

"You know your cars. This girl is my pride and joy." He replied rubbing the dashboard.

"Can i give you a ride home so we can finish talking?" He asked as they pulled up to work.

"Sure." She said and got out.

"I'm Kaname Fugiwara by the way." She said holding out her hand.That was the first time he had actually looked at the girl. His face got red and he got all sweaty and clammy.

"Koichiro Iketani." He said shaking her hand.

"Let's go you two." Their boss said walking out of the shop. "I see you have met the newest addition to the shop." He said to Iketani.

"Yes sir, I have." He replied.

"That guy is pretty brave." Kaname told her boss.

"How so?" He asked skeptically.

"Well i dont know very many guys that would go around standing up to three drunk grown men that were harassing someone." She said with a shrug of her shoulders and walked into the store to go change.

"Is that so?" He asked Iketani.

He shrugged and ran into the store.

"Wait Iketani!" His boss called and he stopped right as he was about to open the door to the lockers.

"Yeah?" He asked.

"She is in there getting changed right now, so your going to have to wait." He told his employee.

"Right." Iketani said and began blushing just thinking of walking in.

When she walked out she was in a gas station company shirt, caky short that reached right above her knee, and some white sneakers with her hat in hand.

"All yours." She told Iketani and pulled her hat on.

He nodded her head and then walked into the changing room.

A yellow FD and a white FC pulled into the gas station. "Welcome." She said with a bow to the white car as another employee took the yellow one.

"Fill her up with high octine." The drivers told the employees. They nodded and went to the gas pump.

"Nice cars." The girl commented.

"Thanks." The one driving the white car said.

She pulled the pump out of the car and waved as the drivers pulled out.