Part 12

Delaney's POV:

I was almost to the end of the hall. This was quite a big hotel, I was thinking to myself. I walk up to the door, look at the number, Room 1341. Yup... this was it. I slide the key in the door and pushed it open. Niall flipped on the lights and the whole room lit up.

Tori: WOAAH! This is amazing!  I just laughed and looked at Harry.

Niall: Um, what?

Tori: This is so.. fancy. As she giggled.

Lauren: Well, I assume so...

Tori: Well..

Me: You guys are used to it.. Duhh.. as I jokfully knudged Louis is the arm. He just a little.

Me: Are you okay, Lou?

Louis: Yeah.. sorry. Just thinking.

Me: About.....?  Waiting for a response.

Louis: Oh.. I don't know.

Me: Well, come talk to me if you need to.  I thought it was strange... he was staring at Hannah when I was talking to him. They were so perfect, I thought. He really loves her. I envyed their relationship. But, at this point, I was talking with Zayn and Antonia. I didn't know Antonia sang... well, I was pretty impressed! I told her that Tori and her should hook-up and have a jam session. 

Me: Seriously, you and Tori should sing for us!

Antonia: I don't know.. we'll see. As she smiled.

Zayn: Come on babe... Please! You truly are, phenomenal! 

Antonia: Thankyou, baby. You aren't too bad yourself, Malik.  

Zayn: Don't make me blush.

Wow.. seemed as though everyone had someone but me. Haha! I turned around to look for Harry. He was sitting down on the edge of the bed, talking to Lou, Hannah, Lauren, and Liam. It was like, that slo-mo. Where everything becomes silent and you just see HIS face. His smile was so perfect and the way his whole face lit up when you laughed. He was flawless. You could see the outline of his biceps through his shirt. And the way his jawline clenched when he laughed. No one could be so perfect.

Tori went and set her things on the bed, her jacket, hand bag, and the little things we picked up at the store. Like, toothbrushes and toothpaste. Niall ploped down beside her. 

Niall: Soo...  what do you feel like doing tonight?

Tori: Tonight?! It's about 5 in the morning! ....... sleep. As she laughed.

Niall looked very confused.

Tori: .... Niall...I'm just kidding...

Niall: Ooooh... as he laughed. I thought you were for real!

Tori: Wow... gullible much? As she winked and stood up, putting out her hand and dragged him outside onto the balcony. They sat down at the table that was out there. The balcony was over looking the whole city. 

Niall: It's truly beautiful here.

Tori: Really? You think so?

Niall: Oh yeah! Every city is very pretty in it's own way. Like.. Mullingar, has the Belvedere House Gardens and Park. That is phenominal. Then there's New York with the Statue Of Liberty and Times Square.

Tori: But you're enjoying Atlanta? What's so beautiful about here? It's not like --

Niall stopped her dead in her tracks.

Niall: You.

Tori: Wait... what? 

Niall: You. You are what makes Atlanta beautiful. You've made it more than JUST a city we've played at. You've made it memorible. You are beyond doubt, one of the most beautiful girls I have ever laid eyes on, Tori.

Tori: Niall. You are perfect. I honestly.. can't describe how I feel about you in words.

Niall: Then you don't have to...  Tori directed her eyebrows towards her nose, with the confused looked wiped across her face.  Niall moves Tori's hair our of her eyes, and grabs her cheek.  

Niall: Baby you light up my world like nobody else.  And gentley pressed his lips against hers and slowly pulls away. 

Tori does that little half smile, her cheeks turn pink, and she bits her lip. 

Tori: The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed. 

Niall: But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell, you don't know.. you don't know you're beautiful. As he turns to face her with his arms open.

Tori rests her head on Niall's chest, Tori feels his head gently set on the top of her head. As they started to sway back and forth, hugging and looking at all the city lights. Then, the door swung open.

Louis: Well HEY HEY HEY. What do we have here? As he laughs.

Niall: Louis... I'm going to kill you.

Louis: Come get me, Mr. Clovers. Bahaha, he laughed.   Tori just rolled her eyes.

I hope you enjoyed it!  Sorry if it was a tad too short.  Part 13 soon.  xx