Part 13

Tori's POV: 

I shook my head as I remember, Louis swinging that door open and yelling, "HEY HEY HEY." Could he really have screwed up the moment any worse? But, I have to admit.. I laughed at it. Louis goes running inside and slams the door shut, like a two year old. Boy... that kid was crazy.

Niall: I'm so sorry about that.

Me: Oh, no worries! He's so funny.

Niall: He's... he's .... Louis...

Me: He's... adorkable. As I knudged Niall's arm and winked. He just giggled and smiled.

Niall and I slide the door open and step inside. Everyone was just hanging around inside the room, talking.

Lauren pulled out her phone from her back pocket and un-locked it.

Lauren: Well, it's about 6 in the morning right now.. What in the world are we doing?

Louis: Don't be such a party pooper, Lauren. We are PARTYYYYING.

As Louis started to mouth quietly, "Party rockers in the house tonight..."  Lauren just shook her head and smiled.

Zayn: Yes, it's time for bed.  Antonia stood up.

Antonia: Goodnight!  Sleep well.

Zayn: Night everyone!  Have wonderful dreams.  Then they walked out.

Lauren: Liam, let's go to bed, babe.. it's about time.

Liam: Awhh, but I'm --

Lauren: No buts.. if you hurry you can finish watching your soccer game in our room.

As she had to convince him to leave the television, like a little kid. Liam slowly stood up and then sprinted out of the room making racecar noises and sliding his feet across the carpet... The whole room became silent as we listened to him run down the hall. We all looked at eachother and just busted out laughing. Lauren did a facepalm and rolled her eyes. 

Lauren: Goodnight.. Goodmorning.. as she walked out of the room, you could hear her whisper loudly, "Liam...shh..people are trying to sleep."  Niall rolled his eyes and stood up.

Niall: Well, we lads better be getting off to bed, also.

Harry: I assume so. I'm tired. Today was quite a long day. But... it was fun.  As he smiled that smile with his adorable dimples showing. 

Delaney: It was a blast! I enjoyed it, very much so! Thankyou for everything boys!

Louis and Hannah: Goodnight.

Hannah: Sleep tight, loves!

Louis: Yeah.. what she said, sleep tight, loves.  Doing air quotations.  Hannah just kept dragging him out of the room smiling and waving to us.

Me: Well, goodnight! Everything was great tonight! Thankyou! 

Harry: Of course, babes!

Me: Well, all I know is, I am tired. So... goodnight! As I started to push the boys out the door.

Harry: Wait...!  Hugs!  And smiled that cheeky smile. Everyone needs a Horan Hug, don't they?

Niall: AWW!  YES..Yes they do!  As we all got into a huddle and gave a big hug.

I could smell Niall's aftershave.  It automatically gave me goosebumps.  Do you ever have those dreams, where... everything is planned out and you know what it's going to be like? Well.. that is the smell, I had always imagined him wearing.  That moment made my knees go week.

We all let go of the hug.  I have Niall a huge hug and he kissed me on the forehead as I smiled up at him.  "Goodnight, love." as he headed for the door.  Harry grabbed Delaney around the waist and Delaney put her arms around his neck and gave eachother a big hug. Delaney leaned around and kissed the side of Harry's cheek. They let go of eachother and Harry grabbed Delaney and pulled her in one last time and said, "Goodnight, babe. Sleep tight." and kissed her on the top of the head. 

It was probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen.  

The boys were walking out the door and my Mom walked in.

Niall and Harry: Goodnight, my lass.

My Mom: Goodnight, boys!  As the door shut.

My Mom: We can have a conversation about how amazing tonight was, when we wake up.. but for now, I'm exhausted. Goodnight girls.  As she flicked off the lights.

Delaney: Goodnight you guys! Thankyou for everything! I couldn't have asked for a better experience of a One Direction concert!

Tori: I agree!  Night!

The next morning/later that day. Everyone met in the lobby of the hotel and said their farewells and best wishes. Delaney and Tori wished the boys good luck on the rest of the tour and they will always remember this night and that it couldn't have been any better. They all exchanged numbers, gave hugs, and final kisses and headed off.

--2 weeks later--

One Direction's last concert of this year.

Harry and Niall text Tori and Delaney...

           --Well, the last night of our tour. Miss you girls, lots! Don't worry..you will be hooked up with           Backstage VIP tickets for sure next year! Atlanta was definitely our favorite! 

Love you both!  Talk to you after our concert.  xx.  

           - Niall -Harry -Your biggest fans, forever... One Direction. <3

___________________THE END _______________________________________________

Well, I hope you all enjoyed it!  I had to stop somewhere.  I'm sorry!  I'm thinking about doing another. Tell me what you think.  Love you, lots.  xx