Part 8

Part 8

Delaney's POV:

We were driving along in downtown Atlanta.  I had no idea where we were going.  I looked over at Harry, he was sitting next to Louis and Louis was sitting next to Hannah.  She is so pretty I thought.  She has perfect skin. I'm quite jealous.  Then, Liam and Lauren were behind us.  They are so chill.  Just chatting away, not even noticing that me and Tori are watching them.  All the way in the back, I saw Zayn wave like a little kid to me.  I was thinking, CRAP..that's awkward.  I waved back and giggled one of those annoying nervous giggles.  I could tell Antonia was trying to telepathically tell me to calm down and not to be so up tight.  I turned around, I took a deep breath, thinking, why in the world did this happen to me?!  I am so lucky right now!  Then I realized that Louis really wasn't sitting in a seat.  He would be in so much trouble if Paul knew that, but he didn't seem to care much. We were driving for about, 20 minutes, I'd say and we got out. Liam sure wanted to get out of that van.  He didn't wait for anyone, he crawled over Louis completely and everyone else got out normal. "YES!" Harry exclaimed, with that little air fist he does. I didn't know exactly why he said that. I hopped out of the car and look at the resturant, thinking to myself.. 'McDonald's? Why was he so excited about McDonald's?!' Then he ran inside like a little kid.  It made me laugh. 

"I think he's more hungry that Niall." I said to Lauren.

"Yeah...that's something new, isn't it." she replied and laughed.  Zayn and Antonia were in-line, waiting so patiently. I think they were the most chill out of everyone. Then, there was Louis and Hannah, definitely, the most outgoing ones in the group. I'm pretty sure Louis talked all the way to McDonald's in the van. I don't even know if the boy took a breath. When Me, Tori, Lauren, Hannah, Liam, and Louis all walked inside, Harry and Niall were waiting at the door for us. "Looks like you were in a big rush, boys."  I laughed. 

"Well..yeah...I had to use the bathroom.." Harry said with that adorable half smile he does. It makes your heart sink, butterflies in your tummy, melt on the spot. 

"Oh..we all thought you were just extremely hungry." I replied.

"Oh no! That's Niall's job. I could eat though." He said.  As we all got in line. Lauren made the smart choice, and ordered a salad.  

"A salad?! At McDonald's? Really, Lauren?" I said, messing around.  Niall and Harry turned and laughed at me, with the 'oh dang...' look on their face, and put their fist up to their mouth. The way guys do when they say, 'diss......'

"Yes..a salad. You can always go healthy." she replied.

"You can't at McDonald's! If you're going to McDonald's, go big." I said, messing around with her.  Harry moved me and Tori along in-line.  Everyone had already ordered and was sitting down except for Me, Harry, Tori, and Niall.  

Tori started to order, "Can I please get...hm..." she said, and looked at Niall with a confused, thinking look on her face.

"She will have the 6 piece chicken nuggets with Apples and a medium soda, please." Niall said.

"Well...okay. I know what I'm eating now." as she laughed.

"Can I please get two double cheesburgers with a large fry and a medium soda? Thankyou, sir." Niall ordered.  I couldn't help but laugh at Tori's facial expression.  She looked at him like he was crazy as she smacked his arm.  "Niall! You're going to get diabetes!" Tori told him.  As Niall shook his head.  It was my turn to order, "uhmm..can I please get a cheeseburger with a medium soda, oh! and APPLES, please?" trying to make it obvious that I was going a little healthier than the others. They all laughed and smiled.  Harry ordered next, and said,  "A cheeseburger with medium fries and a soda, please."  We all got our food and sat down.  It really wasn't as awkward as I thought it would be...Me, Tori, Harry, and Niall mostly talked the whole time and the other boys talked. Paul and Tori's Mom were sitting at the same table as us, but they were cool. Harry and Niall aren't awkward at all. It was like we had known them forever.  They kept saying, "Thankyou so much for not fangirling!" Me and Tori kept sighing... "We don't fangirl, guys! There's no need to? You're regular guys...18 years old with voices.  That's it!" Tori kept responding. "Yeah...but.." Tori stop Niall right in the middle of his sentence, "NO buts!  It's true and you know it!!"  ... "Okay, sorry..geeez." Niall said, messing around, with his perfect smile showing.  We still hadn't heard him laugh yet.. Me and Tori were waiting for it, though. We all got done eating and were getting ready to go and Harry said, "Oh wait..." he walked up to the counter and asked something, but I couldn't hear what.  He walks back to us, with two spoons.  Liam walks away...fast and Lauren giggles. He hands me a spoon and he has one and then he grabs the ice cream and said, "here ya go. our first date...maybe?" Harry says then, smiles and winks.  We hop into the van, sitting next to eachother, sharing our ice cream.

(to be continued...)