Part 10

Part 10

Harry's POV: 

Delaney was absolutley stunning tonight.  She is such a beautiful girl.  I'm so happy I met her tonight!  I feel like she's more than just a fan now. I feel like we've known eachother forever! I'm happy that we're staying in Atlanta for 3 days... I get to spend some time with her!  This is going to be magic! 

Tori's POV:

I'm sitting next to Niall Horan. NIALL HORAN?! I couldn't believe it!  And Delaney is sitting next to Harry Styles. Who would've thought a girl from Texas and a girl from Georgia would get this opurtunity?!  I love Niall.  We're in the van. Lauren and Liam are in the back with Hannah and Louis. Zayn and Antonia are all the way in the back.. in the very last row. Niall grabbed my hand and locked fingers. My heart about dropped, I lost my breath. The feeling of holding Niall Horan's hand was flawless. I wouldn't even imagine it ever ever ever happening to me. It was the best feeling in the world. I looked up at him and he smiled.. with that cheeky smile of his. I couldn't resist it. He whispered in my ear, "You are truly, something. You're gorgeous.. beyond gorgeous, Tori!" I smiled. I didn't know what to say. I felt like I smiled from ear to ear.  I turned and looked out the window. We were driving in downtown Atlanta. It was beautiful, all the lights. It was really, a really nice city. Delaney didn't think so.. but I do. The van stopped about 20 minutes from where we left, we all got out. We were at a hotel. I was so confused. I looked at my Mom and I looked at Delaney. They shrugged their shoulders. We followed the boys in and Mom talked to Paul. The boys, Delaney, and I were standing around talking in the lobby. Thankfully there wasn't a bunch of screaming fans.. yet. I think it's too late for them to be out in the dark creeping on the boys. There will be some in the morning, for sure. My Mom and Paul walked over to us and told us that we were going to be spending the night in the hotel. "Me and Delaney, too?!!?" .. "Yes" my Mom replied. I grabbed her and hugged her so hard. Delaney and I sqweeled. This was just going to keep getting better and better. This is fabulous! Delaney said, "This night is going to be sick!" I agreed with her! My Mom and Paul ordered the rooms. Delaney and I went and found our room. The boys walked up there with us. It turned out that Mine and Delaney's room and the boys' are right next to eachother. PARTY! I thought. I was stoked! This night was going to be a party. Things were going to get crazy!