Part 4

Part 4

Tori's POV:

"Let's go to the bathroom really fast before the concert starts."  I said.

Delaney let out a huge sigh, "Fine..." she mumbled.

"Ya know...I really hope it doesn't start while were gone, Tori!" She mentioned.

"It won't...It won't...."  I said, calmy.

We told my Mom where we were going and started heading for the door. The Dj kept mentioning, "25 more minutes...."....."20 more minutes...." 

The counting down was making me even more shaken up than I already am! I could barely stand still. We were walking through the arena, big crowd I thought. This couldn't get any better! I found out I was coming here a year ago & I'm finally here!! I couldn't ask for anything more. Delaney sure is walking slow, I kept thinking. I would stop periodically so Delaney would catch-up. I kept asking her, "Why in the heck are you walking so slow?!" 

"I don't know?" She replied, looking down at her phone.  

Finally, I grabbed the phone from her so we would make it to the bathroom and back before the concert ENDS!  I also knew that we would both want something from the concession stand. We're both eating machines. We can't stop!  Our Mom jokes about that. We have never-ending stomachs. We got to the bathroom, we fixed eachother's hair really fast, sprayed some of our PINK Perfume on that we grabbed last minute, and put some lip balm on.  We were ready to go. We just had to make sure we looked alright for the boys.  We started walking back and the hall was empty. Delaney and I both looked at eachother, scared that the concert had already started. 

"It would be a lot louder..ear piercing. If the concert had already started." Delaney said.

"Oh, that's true! Good!"

We were standing in line at the concession stand, we were going to share a pretzel. We got up to the front, ordered, and started heading back.

"Hold on." Delaney said. Signalling me to walk over to her.  I was confused for a second, but I saw the way her eyes lit up.  I hurred over to her and my jaw dropped.

"Whaa...whaa..whaaaat!? oh my gosh!" I said shaking. "Is that..?  Is it? That?!"

Delaney knew exactly what I was trying to say.  "Yes!" She said, zoned in on it and nodded slightly.

"OH MY GOSH!" I blurted out. "Oops..it wasn't supposed to be that loud."  

"Hurry." Delaney said, as we ran off.

"I can't believe that just happened!!!!" I blurted out!

"I know!  Keep it at a low key though.  Hahaha.  Geez Tori." Delaney replied, smiling.

"Okay..Okay..."

We made it back to our seats, still in shock.  The concert was supposed to start in 5 minutes.

Standing there shaking. We couldn't even sit down, we were so excited!  Finally, 3 minutes....The countdown starts.  

"2 minutes." The Dj said, as the music started to get louder. It was that kind of music in haunted houses, ya know? That are a little creepy, but get your heart racing and excited.

"60...59....58...57...56.." The crowd roared.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed.  Delaney looked at me like a freak.  We don't fan girl much.  Atleast when it comes to real life situations. When it comes to looking at pictures, or Harry's solo...we have fangirl moments then.

"Try to make a good impression...remember?" Delaney reminded me.

"Oh yes!  Sorry..." I grinned.

"10...9...8...7...6...5....4....3....2...1..."  The crowd screamed as the video was finishing before came on stage.

"ONE DIRECTION LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!"  The Dj yelled.

Screams from all over.  I laughed, it was funny how girls can cry over their names.  Delaney and I smiled at eachother.  Delaney mouthed, "Ready?"  as she smiled. "HECK YEAH." I said. 

The boys ran out on stage "We've got a bit of love/hate. You take me to the edge then you hit the brakes." Liam starts singing.  

(To be continued....)