28 It's Time. [✓]

A/n: if im keeping this story full of missions and whatnots this story is not gonna end. Seriously 😂

---

Jisoo coated on her own blood.

The three of us immediately went in and lifted the fallen table on the body below us.

Irene checked the pulse of the wounded girl on the floor "Jennie! CPR!" Irene exclaimed and i froze.

Wait. No. Jennie you're just gonna transport air to her lungs using your mouths— not anything malicious COME ON JENNIE KIM.

I slapped myself and slowly leaned in to Jisoo's wounded face escalating lower and lower to her bruised lips, mine finally touched hers and i immediately transported air to the weak girl while the two older girls cutted the rope that stopped Jisoo from moving her hands.

I checked her pulse and she was somehow breathing but not in a stable way. I scanned her body and saw her shorts in the side and her womanhood bleeding.

No no no no.

Once the ties on the girl's wrist was cut i immediately pulled in Jisoo's panties and shorts to her lower body and carried her to the infirmary.

People were giving us shocked expressions. But i growled at them in return making them scurry off. Just like how Jisoo put on her bitchy face when she led me to the training room.

"Move." I growled to the forming crowd following us they didn't follow "move!" The seulrene couple exclaimed in unison, and the crowd was still there "MOVE YOU STUPID HYPOCRITES! SOMEONE IS DYING AND YOUR HOLDING THEM UP. GET THE HELL OUT, OR I'LL MAKE THEM A WAY." Irene finally burst out her face fuming in anger as me and Seulgi was carrying the bleeding Jisoo and the crowd was inching Jisoo closer to her death.

The crowd finally dispersed afraid of the S+ class agent that growled at them harshly.

The Kim's are very talented and fit that's why they get straight S+.

(Kim Seokjin - S
Kim Jisoo - S+
Kim Joohyun - S+ (irene)
Kim Hanji - S (deceased) )

Irene banged on the infirmary door earning a groan from the inside and the door slid open and a wide eyed doctor immediately gave way for us and we set Jisoo on the bed.

"Damn it! You're just going to let my fri- girlfriend die!?" I exclaimed not minding the words i used.

The doctor nodded aggressively and sprinted to the room where they keep their equipments and came back after.

I sat on the chair beside Jisoo's bed while the two older girls resting on each other's shoulders, while the doctor was aiding Jisoo i can't help get mad at the man who did that.

How could you even take a girl's virginity just like that!?

"Seulgi Eonnie" i called out to the bear behind me she hummer telling me to continue "Protect Irene." I blurted out and i can feel her nod from behind me.

I pulled out my phone and opened our group chat

Jendeukie: oh guys.
Roséanne: yeaaah?
Evil maknae: Hm?
SexyGoddess: what is it?
SeungSWAN: what
Limario: wut
Jendeukie: Jisoo is in the infirmary.

-Limario logged out-
-SeungSWAN logged out-
-SexyGoddess logged out-
-Roséanne logged out-
-Evil maknae logged out-

I sighed and arched my head back staring at the ceiling.

I let myself drift off to sleep.

"Jennie."

"Jennie we're here~" Jisoo sang cutely, i opened my eyes and i saw the ocean, we were in a beach, my feet was buried on the sand as well as Jisoo's.

She sat down and pulled out her phone and swiped across it screens.

She pressed a certain button and i immediately recognized the song but no singer was heard and that's when Jisoo opened her mouth.

"Everytime that i see you, you're stealing my heart" Jisoo sang and stood up while looking at me and pointed her heart "Every moment i share with you, Like i'm living a dream" she sang and spread her arms in the air and smiled genuinely "Your voice is so tender, and your hands are so warm" She sang and crouched in front of me and took my hands and placed it on her chest where you can feel her heartbeat "when your arms are around me, that's all I want" she sang and embraced me feeling a liquid drop on my clothe i pulled her back but she just tightened the hug and pulled back continuing the song "my heart belongs to you.... my heart waits for you" she sang with her melodic voice standing up and closing her eyes, she opened her eyes and looked at me with glossy eyes "i.. will always.. wait. Jennie Kim." And with that she suddenly faded into ash that has been brought in the air by the wind and it dispersed completely.

"I will always wait."

I opened my eyes and looked at the sleeping figure beside me.

"I will always wait."

I took her hand in mine and intertwined our fingers, perfectly capturing every gaps of our fingers.

A/n: another chapter with 842 words rather than my past updates 1000+ words.

My updates will be delayed even on summer and especially our school year, I'm an officer on our school so yeah. This and that.

So probably headache will haunt me soon.

Goodnight everyone. Imma get some sleep. Im tired as heck.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs