09 I Won't Pressure. [✓]

"I wish i had one too.."

"You will, just pass this test for me and I'll allow the unit to operate missions." I said and she sat beside me and nodded reluctantly.

-1 week later-

"Jennie Kim, you got the result of S, i am obliged to talk to your Unit Leader Kim Jisoo in private if i may?" Ma'am Lee hi said as the three excused themselves and went to a nearby bench and sat down.

"Yes ma'am, what seems to be the problem?" I asked slightly nervous because, Ma'am Lee Hi was my previous mentor on handling medical occurences.

"Are you sure you can handle your unit? You're young, i know your cousin is the leader of Red Velvet but they're all in their 30's don't you think?"

"Yes ma'am i'm sure, i'll protect them and do what it takes to be a leader."

"I can't compete with that then, your unit is officially accepted." she sighed and patted my shoulder and squeezed it lightly, i know she cares for me, when she knew about my family she treated me like her daughter.

I bowed politely and walked to the three girls chatting about Jennie's training with me.

I cleared my throat loudly, and they flinched when they noticed my presence, i smiled and handed them the black and pink earsets i've designed, "Come with me, i'll grab your gears in the gear room." I gestured and the followed behind me, on the way trainees bowed politely at me and went on to their works.

I was a nobody back then.

I inserted my biometric and went inside with three, after facing them their eyes and mouth are agape making me bite my bottom lip to contain my laughter.

I went to get the fake ones first for their first head-on combat with the Red Velvet unit.

"We will not be using real guns, we will use the plastic ones, and have a head-on combat with Red Velvet. Let's get back to the dome, the enemy unit is waiting there. By the way, we can use real knives." I explained and they sighed and nodded afterwards, when i had the head-on combat i admit i was nervous but it went well.

We entered the dome and saw my cousin Joohyun smirking "Ready to lose lil' cousin?" She mocked which made me smirk "Oh Eonnie, let's just see." I retorted and did the i-have-my-eye-on-you gesture and she laughed and gave me a thumbs up and i chuckled in return.

3rd POV

"Park Chaeyoung/Rosè vs Seungwan/Wendy!"

Rosè gulped and went towards the center, Wendy cracked her knuckles  and taunted Rosè to do the honors of the first hit.

Rosè ran towards Wendy and pulled out her airsoft gun pointing towards her chest pulling the trigger making Wendy dodge the bullet and Rosè shoots another to her leg making her dodge it again right after dodging the incoming bullets a punch came straight into the face of Wendy making her stumble back, Rosè tried to kick Wendy on the leg to perform a head-lock however Wendy caught her leg and rolled her and Rosè making Rosè on the bottom and Wendy on the top, one single move Rosè's legs would be broke.

But that didn't stop Rosè from attacking instead she took her airsoft gun out pointing to her hand and jerked the trigger, making Wendy let go and hiss in pain, after the successful let go she kicked Wendy and straddled her and pointed the knife towards her throat.

"Nice" Wendy breathes out and gives Rosè a reassuring smile that she's fine.

"Sorry for the pain." Rosè sighed and stood up letting her hand take Wendy's and stood in the center for the result.

"Park Chaeyoung/ Rosè has won!"

After the announcement she chuckled and parted ways with Wendy.

Lisa gave her a high-five and went back to the bench.

"Lalisa Manoban/Lisa vs Yerim/Yeri"

Lisa confidently went to the center while Yeri went to the center emotionless.

They both pulled out their guns at the same time, making both units gasp. Lisa runs towards Yeri making her pull the trigger and Lisa slide down to avoid the fast bullet and pulled the trigger towards Yeri's gun making her drop it to the floor and Lisa sprinting towards it, after pointing both guns towards her enemy, Yeri smirked and taunted Lisa to use her knife and have a combat battle.

This time Lisa dropped the guns and pulled out her knife also, they began to sprint at each other, each person different kinds of holding knives, which makes their power equal and indescribable towards the use of melee weapons.

They took a step back and Lisa did the first attack and Yeri dodged it elbowing Lisa on the neck making her fall to the floor and Yeri pointed her knife towards the side of Lisa's face making her grunt in pain.

"Yerim/Yeri won!"

The both stood up and bowed at each other before leaving the center.

"The remaining will duel tommorow. Be back here in 4am."

Both units parted ways and went to their dorms.

>>Kim Jisoo<<

"Okay you two, any injuries?" I asked after coming in the dorm, "Nah, we're fine. " Lisa answered and Rosè just bluntly nodded and went to their rooms.

"Lets sleep now Jennie, we have a match tommorow. Goodnight."

(A/n: well considering red velvet has 5 members what do you think will happen? Oh and yeah red velvet unit has a co-leader in case the leader goes missing. Have a good day!❤️)

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them