17 Ms. Alice. [✓]

>>Kim Jisoo<<

I woke up with Jennie in my bed.

This girl seriously likes to go to my bed.

I chuckled at the thought and went to the bathroom for a morning shower.

"I'm jealous of the rain." i sang my heart out, a song i dedicated to my deceased parents "That falls upon your skin.." my eyes saddened "It's closer than my hands have been.." i closed my eyes and let the water flow through my body "Oh i'm jealous of the rain." My lips twitched after pausing.

"Cuz i wish you.. the best of.. all this world could give." A tear dropped to the wet tiles "And i told you, when you left me, there's nothing to forgive." My tears already flowed and my voice cracked a bit "But i'd always thought you'd come back tell me all you found was heartbreak and misery." My voice cracked but i kept on going "It's hard for me to say I'm jealous of the way you're happy without me." I stopped and cried in my palms while the shower was still pouring on my naked body.

>>3rd person<<

While Jisoo was singing neither she'd known that there were three girls listening from the other side of the door.

"It's rare to see or even hear her cry.." Chaeyoung sniffled and hugged Lisa who was now caressing her back while Jennie has her eyes fixated on the blurred door.

Jennie didn't understand why Jisoo was being strong and all. And even did all the pain for them, they didn't even notice how Jisoo's personal problems was almost as heavy as theirs. She didn't understand why Jisoo was carrying the burden, she didn't understand why Jisoo can't cry infront of them.

>>Kim Jennie<<

"Jisoo.. stop taking the burden all by yourself.." I mumbled quietly and laid my hand on the blurred door hoping for Jisoo's blurred hand also appear from the other side.

It won't happen Jennie.

Out of nowhere a hand also appeared from the door and moved to mine's, i can't see her face clearly but i can feel her smiling from the other side.

Jisoo. Go out. Please.

>>Kim Jisoo<<

I saw a hand on the blurred door and instantly knew it was Jennie's she was still wearing the ring we made for each other.

(A/n: blackpink house, the time Jensoo made a ring for each other and made ones for Chaelisa too.)

I laid my hand on her blurred one and smiled, and smiled.

I picked up my clothes and changed inside the bathroom and went out, i was greeted with the three outside the bathroom door, Jennie is looking at the floor while Chaeyoung and Lisa is hugging each other while Lisa is caressing Chaeyoung's back.

"What happened here hm?" I smiled, a forced one to hide my pain "You don't have to hide when you're crying Eonnie. It makes us sad that you're hiding yourself." Chaeyoung spoke up and embraced me, i slowly hovered my hands over her back and embraced her tight and the other two joined us.

--

"Alright agents. You're going to escort Ms. Alice to a grand dinner, there are enemies who plan to kidnap Ms. Alice and sell her overseas." I started and they paid close attention to what i said.

"Half of Bangtan will escort and the other half for the premises. Blackpink is also escorts. Your vehicle will be the limousine it's bulletproof, explosion proof and gas masks are available in possible gas poison. Pick up Ms. Alice at her house with the limousine, got that?" RM aka. Namjoon said and they nodded getting up.

"Wear suits boys." I said and we left the meeting room.

I went inside my room with Jennie and we both pulled out a dress above the knee mine was black with a red belt (their outfits above) and Jennie's was red with a knot on the middle, we both nodded at each other and changed into our outfits.

I slipped on a choker on my neck and a black sock and a black sandal.

So i can run of course.

And Jennie did the same with our footwear and high fived laughing at each other, she pulled out her phone and took a selca with me and she pulled out her camera and took a picture of me.

Once, Jennie said she takes pictures with her camera if it's an art or it mesmerized her.

Am i an art? Is she mesmerized by me? Oh no, you're just a bestfriend Jisoo.

I shaked my thoughts off and postured myself properly, and went inside the limousine with the girls ahead of me making sure of their protection and went inside after they were seated and the boys went in after except T4 and JK aka. Taehyung and Jungkook to drive and navigate infront.

We picked up Ms.Alice and guarded her while outside the limousine, i could see red lasers pointing behind her trailing her closely, i pretended i had a call on my phone and picked it up to my ear but actually tapping my earpiece.

"Two snipers at the rooftop. Send EXO unit to execute the remaining snipers of Ms. Alice."

I tapped the earpiece again and pretended i ended the call and went inside the limousine, i was seated next to our victim while the remaining others infront of me.

What is she doing?

She snaked her hands along my waist and squeezed it i leaned im into her ear and i could feel her smirk "Miss, I'm sorry that won't work. I'm already interested in someone." I moved away and watch her smirk turn into a frown and i stared at the window trying to contain my laughter.

Aish. This woman. She's lucky she needs to be protected.

I mentally rolled my eyes and slid my hand down to my leg and smoothly placed a pocket knife and smoothly pulled my socks up and went back to my phone playing-- texting.

(A/n: part 2 will be published later? Or tommorow idk i publish my chapters once it gets to 1000+ so yeah kinda short. Have a nice day💞)

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them