25 I got this. [✓]

"Wendy! Let me take over!" I exclaimed and she nodded i jumped my way to the driver's seat and Wendy smoothly slid out and i immediately took over.

This is hard but nothing i can handle.

We would drive with two flat back tires and the front will take over.

"Irene Eonnie! Shoot the other back tire!" I exclaimed while keeping straight balance on the road with one dead tire.

"Are you crazy Jisoo!?" Irene exclaimed back "I'm not! So go!" I exclaimed and i saw her gulp and shoot the other back tire, the van was now screeching loudly and it hurts in the ears but it's the only way we survive.

The steering wheel was going everywhere, but i got a hold of it and steadied it, we were driving with the two front tires while two dead back tires, "19 metres! Hold on guys! " Chaeyoung exclaimed and kept navigating.

16 metres.

30 minutes left.

"Guys the van will flip over!"

And it did.

"Evacuate!" I shouted and they immediately scurried out the van and grabbed the duffel bags and packed our equipments, they had a few bruise but that wasn't a thing that can stop them.

My eyebrow was slashed and my cheek was bruised, and Chaeyoung had a bruise on her arm, she gets out the van immediately and i did the same.

We open fired the vehicles that was tailing us, and i scurried to Irene's side "Eonnie,16 metres left. Take the call for backup I'll cover you" i said and she looked at me her eyes saying 'Jisoo I don't want you getting hurt.' She was hesitant at first but did it. When we ran back to the crash scene she reached for the phone on the flipped van, i covered her from behind while she took the call as fast as she could.

I got shot on the arm but that didn't mind, i closed the flipped van doors and shot from the open hole which can hit Irene if it pierce through. I let out a string of curse words and kicked the hanging metal plate on top and covered the hole, i opened the door that can't hit Irene and open fired on the gathering enemies.

I glanced at the other girls and what i saw wasn't what i expected.

Lisa being aided on the arm by Chaeyoung.

Jennie protecting the two Maknaes.

Seulgi protecting their Maknae Yeri while Joy is aiding Yeri.

Shit. Is this the end?

"They're coming! Hold on for 40 minutes! They'll be here!" Irene exclaimed and i glanced at her "Eonnie our members!" I shouted and tears were brimming on my pupils. She looked worried and embraced me "This will all be fine after 40 minutes my sister." She whispered while caressing my back "You're not a cousin anymore. You're now my sister." She whispered again and pecked my forehead. I nodded and we went out and ran to our respective unit members.

I ran to the Red Velvet members first and ripped off the hem of my white t shirt exposing my stomach and wrapped the bleeding leg of Yeri with the ripped clothing.

I went over to my unit and helped Jennie shoot off the asswads.

I pulled out a grenade and putted it's ring between my mouth and pulled it making the ring come out and i threw it to the cars, the explosion of the grenade added by the cars whose engines were exploded.

I got shot in the elbow again but I wasn't that weak. I can still move my body.

I won't let any of my sisters die.

I stuck half of my body out of our cover and shot the gunmen rapidly each getting a head shot or my bullet piercing their chest.

I scurried forward to another cover leaving the other girls behind and threw another grenade, and threw a smoke grenade after.

And i felt something hold my shoulder bringing me down to the floor straddling me, when i realized who it was... Jinyoung.

He was strangling me "Oh fancy meeting you here gay shit" he spit out and i grasped his wrist harshly making red marks.

My body was begging for air, my head was heavy, i felt nauseous.

I held out my hand hoping for any of the girls to see my bloody hand. And a miracle someone did.

I didn't see what was happening but i felt the weight on my stomach gone and i was being carried by.. Seulgi.

"Seulgi Eonnie.. sorry" i apologized to her and she shaked her head "Don't be." She smiled and aided my bruises, fast and flawlessly.

We saw a black limousine drift it's way behind us stopping on our backs we recognized it was the limousine we rode with Ms. Alice.

"Guys! Climb in!" I shouted and Lisa, Jennie and Chaeyoung was first to enter followed by Yeri, Joy, Seulgi and Irene.

I was about to enter but someone shot my side and i screamed in pain, Irene pulled me in and Joy immediately closed the door and we drove off.

"Who.. who's driving?" I asked while clenching my side in pain "Taehyung and Jungkook." Jennie answered and i nodded and leaned on the metal car wall and grasped my side with my eyes clenched tight, Seulgi, Joy and Chaeyoung went to my side and coordinated with each other by pulling the bullet out with not enough resources.

"Jisoo this is gonna hurt without anesthesia, but after the bullet is out the pain will lessen a bit." Seulgi explained and i nodded, they worked on my side while i bit my arm to keep me from moving and screaming to at least not panic my blood circulation.

After the mini surgery i let my teeth let go of my bleeding arm from the harsh bite.

We're.. safe.

"Let's unite this units guys?" I blurted out and they smiled in agreement "Black Velvet then? Or Red Pink? " Yeri said and we laughed "Red Pink sounds so girly." Irene said laughing "Black Velvet is much better" Lisa said "More badass." Seulgi said and fistbumped Lisa.

I glanced at Irene and we thought the same thing.

Black Velvet it is then.

We smiled at each other.

A/n:lol sorry for the cliffhanger, i was feeling mischievous lol.

I've been wrecked by Red Velvet guys. How did  no one even introduce me to them last year!?

Have a safe day my estaethics!

Ps. Well.. that's what i'll call my readers and followers then? Don't like it? Just tell me.

Pss. If you can't search Jensoos_inyourway i changed my username into blackvelstaethics  but my profile is still the same tho i'll change it in the future.

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs