24 Back to mission? [✓]

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Girls open up!"

I groaned and got out my bed slipping on my fluffy slippers and went to our door half awake, half asleep. I was greeted to the unsteady Red Velvet unit who was looking like something was wrong.

Irene immediately grabbed my wrist and went to our living room with the four girls trailing behind us.

"Look Jisoo i know this is a sudden but, BH is being hunted by SM and JYP, everyone is packing their things ready to move to the new building of BigYG because of the alliance of bighit and YG. Call me when your group has packed. Our cars will be delivered there but for now we will use the van. To assure no attention from our dazzling sports cars. Into a lame but bulletproof van." She said almost making me dizzy sinking in what she said and nodded after "I'll see you, oh and by the way what if they notice it's us and they start shooting?" I asked before the five girls could leave the room "We openfire. The new building is in the outer side of Seoul. While on the way there, there are not many houses." Seulgi explained before Irene could even open her mouth, her sentence ends with a sigh from Irene and nods. I led them to the door and bowed goodbye.

I sighed and turned to our room first shaking the sleeping Jennie careful for some arm cling, neck cling, waist cling, head cling, and many more clings.

She turned over and rolled to the outer bed making her body fall and my instincts reacted quickly catching her from the short fall. Her eyelids fluttered open slowly analyzing it's surroundings.

"You almost fell on your bed so just chill and don't panic, pack your things up. As i mean pack. ALL of it. " i said and gently sat her on the bed and she nodded standing up and pulling out a duffle bag from under her bed and making her way to the closet.

I turned to the maknaes room and shaked the two lightly in the same bed, "Wake up the Maknaes. We're moving to a new building." They groaned and i just slapped myself mentally "Wake up. Do you wanna get hostaged by SM and JYP?"  I said and Chaeyoung shot her eyes open immediately sitting up causing Lisa's head to hit the headboard "You're not joking right?" Chaeyoung asked "No, Red Velvet just came recently and warned us to pack immediately." I said and she shaked the sleeping Lisa beside her and slapped her afterwards and they both started packing.

I went to our room and started packing also.

--

"Eonnie." I said tapping Irene's shoulder to gain her attention from talking to Seulgi, i apologized to Seulgi for interrupting but she just smiled and nodded letting me borrow Joohyun for a bit.

"Eonnie where's the van?" I asked and she pointed the blue rusty van, my eyes narrowed and she chuckled "I know right. We look like some rusty 20s but that's bulletproof." She said and i nodded "let's try to be alive." I said and she held my shoulder looking at me seriously "The other employees, trainees and artists has packed up already and they're not here. They're already in the new building. We're the last group to exit this building. So we expect alot of gunmen tailing on us later." Irene said her eyes showing seriousness, worry and sorrow. I nod and hug her "We're not losing anyone in our team Eonnie." I whispered and she nodded.

We let go of each other and got to the van for 15 people (lol idk vans like that exist so yeah sorry lol) my members were the one to enter and so the members of Red Velvet, after them i entered and so did Irene.

Wendy was driving the van with Chaeyoung beside her navigating. Me and Irene was at the back of the van, pistols on hand and other on the door handle, ready to openfire. While Jennie, Lisa, Yeri, Seulgi and Joy was sitted beside us so when we open the door no one will get hit and we can take cover behind the buletproof doors.

this is gonna be hell.

When we were about 89 metres away from the building, we heard a gun shot and a dent on my side. Me and Irene looked at each other and said together "Hana. Dul. SET!" When the last word slipped we opened the door and open fired to the black vehicle trailing behind us. It wasn't just one but five.

Yeri aimed her rifle to the driver while Seulgi aimed for the tires and Lisa and Jennie firing from the sides and Joy was throwing paint balls at the drivers point of view to crash their car.

Me and Irene wasn't using any special guns except pistols and reloading them with one hand in one minute, we were chosen as the leaders of the unit because of our skills, intelligence, speed and many more.

I got hit by the hand but that wasn't something that can stop me from shooting, i shot the driver and their car loss control and hit the bridge fence.

"43 metres left! Hang on in there guys!" Rosé shouted from the nagivator seat.

"Shit. 43 metres?! Thats like one and a half hour!"i exclaimed and Irene nodded back "We can do this Jisoo. No one is gonna die except us." Irene said while shooting the cars tailing behind "Wait, is our tires bulletproof?" i questioned slightly nervous Irene's eyes widened and she shaked her head violently i gasped and looked at the five behind us.

Oh shit.

"Lisa! Jennie! Don't let them shoot our tires!" I exclaimed "Affirmative" they said in unison and started shooting people who were aiming at our tires in both sides.

"27 metres! Hold on!" Rosé informed again and looked back the road again.

The tires screeched.

Me and Irene looked at each other panicking in the insides.

I gotta move.

A/n: cliffhanger lolol
Sorry not sorry jk what will Jisoo do?

Hint: driver's wheel

Ps. Y'all gonna hate me now?😂

Editor : If the chapter has checks , it means I'm done editing them, my account is dnthrs