Chapter Sixteen ~ I Love You

((((((THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER BEFORE THE EPILOGUE GUYS. JUST LETTING YOU KNOW)))))))

~~~*Crystal's POV*~~~ 

I woke up with a pounding headache. The bed I was laying in was terribly uncomfortable. I smelled bleach and other various cleaners. It was a horrid smell. I slowly opened my eyes and groaned at the bright light. "Doctor! She's awake!" I heard. I couldn't tell who it was as I'd shit my eyes already. "Crystal?" I hear someone say. "I slowly peep one eye open to see the there was a man standing at the bottom of the bed and the lights have been dimmed down. 

"Uhm... Yes?" I croak out. I look at him with a puzzled expression on my face. Im not sure what to think of him. "Do you know where you are?" 

"Uhm... No sir I don't." He slowly starts walking over to me and I cringe automatically when he reaches to put his hand on my shoulder. He quickly retracts it and apollogizes. "Sweetie, your in the hospital." I look at him before a second before remembering what had happened. It all came rushing back to me. I started to shake and tears filled my eyes but I wouldn't allow them to spill over.

Britney walks over to me and grabs my hand. "It's alright Crystal. They're gone now. They're away, forever. They've been sentenced to life. I swear, they're not going to hurt us anymore." I look at her and the doctor and he nods atmee. "She's right. No ones going to be hurting you anymore." I nod and lean over to kiss Britney. She smiles at me and I blush, forgetting that the doctor was still in the room. I started to blush too until I heard a hearty laugh coming from him. "It's alright, Im used to it. Britney over here has talked about you a lot." I start to get confused. He knows Britney? "Uh... Wha?" They both laugh at me and I get a frown on my face. "Im her step father Crystal. Im sorry we never got properly introduced. Im always working late hours and such." I nod in understanding. "We'll do a few tests within the hour and if you seem alright you'll be able to go home in the morning." I nod again and he turns around to walk out of the room.

"Crystal, you've been out for three days. Oh, I've missed you so much. What happened? What didn't you tell me?" I lower my head and think, it took me a few seconds to remember. "My head got hit on the pipe when your father had me. Im so sorry. I should have said anything but I didn't think anything of it. I just wanted us out of there safely. Im so so so so so sorry. Forgive me please honey?" 

She smiles at me and leans down to kiss me. I smile and kiss her back. "I forgive you" She says, barely above a whisper. She climbs on my bed and starts to kiss me again. We're in the middle of a full blown make out when we hear a knock on the door. Its the doctor and Annabelle coming in. Anna blushes and Britney's step dad simply laughs again. "Uhm sorry for interupting... I can go-" I cut her off "Its fine. Come in." I say, a cold tone in my voice.

She slowly walks in the room and sits down beside my bed in the chair. "Im going to leave you two alone." Britney says. "You two need to talk." She pecks my lips one last time before leaving the room and shutting the door behind her. "Im happy your okay..." She starts. "Im not okay Anna. My fucking father raped me and beat me for four years. FOUR MOTHER FUCKING YEARS! YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT IT, AND WHAT DID YOU DO? YOU DIDN'T DO FUCKING SHIT ABOUT IT! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU'LL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR ME ANNA? HUH? DID THAT CHANGE? FUCK YOU ANNA! FUCK! YOU!" I scream at her, my chest heaving uyp and down from my blow up on her. She just sits there. "I know Crystal... Im sorry... I would be surprised if you forgive me... I just wanted to let you know... I can't stay here... I have to leave... I can't be here having everyone know I was the one who allowed her sister to be through this... I can't, I came to say goodbye..." I stare at her wide eyed. "Fine Annabelle. Goodbye. I don't ever want to fucking see you again!" She nodded and got up to walk out the door. With her hand on the handle, she turned to me, and said with a horrible glare in her eye "I don't love you. I can't handle knowing that your a lesbian. Thats the real reason Im leaving. Fag." She said as she walked out the door. I didn't care though. I didn't need her.

Britney came rushing over to the door. "Are you okay? I heard screaming but they wouldn't let me go in and I wanted to know if you were okay and I don't like the way you guys were talking and I just waned to ch-" I shushed her with a kiss. "Its alright Brit, I have you now, I don't need her. Only you." She smiles and kiss me back. "I love you Crystal" I smile and kiss her again "I love you too Britney"

(A/N) (: Its finished! Well, not really, but theres an epilogue. I might do a sequal but I don't know Ill think about it. What do you guys think? Vote and comment for me! And go follow my wattpad account on twitter! >>>>>>> @TywersAngel <<<<<<<<<<<< I follow back! I love you!!!<33333