Chapter Five ~ The Morning After

I woke up in the morning with someone laying next to me. I started to freak out and get up before I realised that it was only Britney. I smiled to myself, realizing that she had spent the night at my house last night. I rest my head on my arm and watch her face as she sleeps. She looks angelic... so peaceful. I smile to myself. I wish I could kiss her so badly right now, but theres no way that could ever happen. I slowly fall back to sleep after looking at the clock and realizing it was only six in the morning. Way too early considering we went to bed only four hours ago.

~~~*Three Hours Later*~~~

Three hours later, I wake up to Britney behind me. She's laying next to me and I can feel those cursed hormaones coming to life. At least, that's what I think they are. I've never ever been sexually excited before considering the only person that I'd had sex with is my father and I sure as hell don't enjoy that. She rolls over a little bit and opens her house. She yawns and stretched, making her t-shurt come up a little bit and I can see her panties. 'Ugh,' I think to myself. 'She doesn't know what she does to me. "Good morning Crystal!" She says, in an overly cheerful voice considering we had just woken up. "Sorry  for intruding last night, I didn't want to be home. Ive got some uh... personal stuff going on."

I smile to reassure her that its alright. "Hey... Can I go take a shower please?" I nod my head and point to the door just outside of my room. "Thanks, I'll try to be quick okay?" She walks out of my room. I sit there just thinking about her, but thats when I hear stirring in my father's bedroom. I jump up quickly and run to his room. I look in and am relieved when I see him still lying on his bed, sound asleep though it disturbes me that he's got morning excitement and his blanket has fallen off. I shut his door so that Britney doesn't have to see. On my way back to my room, I stop at the bathroom and door and can hear Britney in the shower. I can also hear her singing really low. It sounds like the voice of an angel. All of a sudden, the water turns off, so I rush to my room and go to my closet. I assume Brit will want to hang out today, and Im really hoping she will.

I go through my closet and pick of my black BVB shirt and black skinny jeans with a rip in the knee. I also grab my black converse. I hurrily get dressed, afraid that Britney will walk through the door while Im naked. I go to my dresser and brush my hair infront of my mirror. Im in the middle of trying to sort out the giant mess when my door creeks open and I can hear soft padding of footsteps. "Hey Cris, I forgot to bring a bag with clothes in it. Um... Do you mind if I borrow something? I'll give it back tomorrow if I see you or on Monday at school,"

I turn around and nod at Brit, smiling at her and gulp. I try to hide my eyes as they scan her body. I point to my closet to tell her all of my clothes on in there. I finally get my hair sorted out. I leave my bangs out the side, covering my right eye and put my hair into two braids on the side. Im putting on my eye liner when Britney shows up beside me. "Woah. Hella make up," I giggle and she smiles at me. I look at her to see her wearing gray leopard print skinnies, a Bullet For My Valentine shirt, and a plain back hoodie, zipped up to right inderneath her boobs. She looked amazing. I started to blush and turned my head so I could finish doing my make up. She looks so cute like that, I can't help but stare at her.

When we both finished getting dressed, Britney asked me if I wanted to go to the park. I nodded my head and jump up excitedly. I may be fucked up, but I love acting like a little kid. It was one of my facorite things to do that I rarely could. Holding up my finger as a one second gesture, I turn arond and write my sister a note. 

Going to the park with a friend. Back at four. Text me if you need me

XOXO

Cris

I grab my jacket and we walk out of my room. I place my note on the counter and we rush out of the house so I don't have to face my father. Neither one of us talk the whole way to the park. When we get there, I sit on the swing and she starts to push me. "My dad used to rape me..." She says. I looked at her confused. "He's in jail now. It happened when I was five. He gets out in two weeks. Mom's really scared." 

I take out my phone and start writing. 'Why are you telling me this? I mean, its not like I don't want to know. Just.... That's kind of personal. But why is your mom scared? Don't you think he's changed or something?'

 She comes around the swing and neals infront of me. She reads the text and grimaces. "I figured since your my only friend, I could tell you. She's scared cause he's been sending letters ever since the first day he could. Stuff about him loving me, and wanting to make love to me. He said he's going to come back for me Crystal... Im scared too... I don't want anything to happen to me..." She starts to cry. I hug her to try to calm her down. She looks up at me and we stare into each others eyes for a few minutes. "Cris..." She says. She slowly leans up and stops. I can feel her breath lingering on my lips. Her breath smells of a spicy mint. I can't stand the wait anymore. I close the space between us. She feels shocked at first, but then responds. As soon as I start to run out of breath, she pulls away. "I... Sorry.. I shoul..." I cut her off by kissing her again. When I stop, I look at her and smile. I point to her, then me, and  make a heart out of my hands. "Me, you, love? Be your girlfriend Crystal? I would love to," She leans up and kisses me on the nose before getting up and going back to pushing me on the swing. Its getting chilly so I get up and wrap my arms around her. She does the same. Westood there for a while, her arms around my shoulders, mine around her waist, with my head nestled in the crook of her neck.

Life.Is.Good.<3

(A/N) OHHHHHHMYYYYYGOSHHHHHHHHHHH BDJSBFLUEIWBFDKJSBCFKJDS! THEY KISSED! EEKKK! 

Tehe. Sorry for the long wait but I believe this chapter makes up for ittt! Vote and comment guys, Its in the watty awards!! <3333 

ThankYOU!(: