Chapter Thirteen ~ Be Ready

~~~*Crystal's POV*~~~ 

The rest of the day went by with me being depressed. I couldn't do work, I slept in most of my classes, and I didn't eat. I couldn't. I went home and went straight to bed. Dad came in and used me once before going to sleep. I had a couple of bruises on my back because he didn't like that I had cut myself. I couldn't hide it from him though.

For a week, I didn't go to school. I layed in my bed and slept. I wouldnt eat. I wouldnt talk. My light stayed off constantly. Id taken one shower in the time and hadn't changed my clothes, not even when dad's friends used me. Anna hasn't even tried to talk to me. I feel so loved by my sister. Britney hasn't bothered to talk to me. I feel so alone. I can't help it.  

~~~*Pauls POV (Crystal's Dad)*~~~

Finally, Ive got Britney away from Crystal. I can't believe what a coinsidence it is that I know Britney's father. He wants to have Britney and Crystal? This is amazing. He's going to get them too. Tomorrow, Ill make her go. Ill kidnap her in sleep tonight, Anna will never know. Ill make sure it works. She hasnt been talking lately. She's always in her room. She never comes out. She hasn't eaten or bathed in days. Ill make sure she bathes. 

"CRYSTAL! GET YOUR MOTHER FUCKING ASS INTO THE BATHROOM! I WANT YOU TO BATHE RIGHT FUCKING NOW!:" I scream to her. I hear her scurry to the bathroom. I laugh. The way she is so scared of me turns me on so much. 

*Three hours later* 

I hear her snoring in her room. Nows my time. I open my phone to see that I've recieved a text from Mike telling me that he has Crystal in the building. They're in the next town in his house. It was abandoned. No one will know where he was. Even his wife probably forgot that he lived so close. I walk up the stairs and creak open her doors. The smile arrives on my face and I walk towards her bed. I have the sack in my hand. I shake her and see her groggily wake up. She looks at me with wide eyes and goes to scream but can't as I stuff the gag in her mouth. I put the sack over her head and carry her out of the house.

(A/N) TEHE. I love this chapter though it was hard to write. I have got some serious writers block going on. Thanks guys. Vote and comment for me please! I love you!!!!!