Chapter Fifteen ~ I'll Save You

~~~*Crystal's POV*~~~ 

I woke up in a bare room. No furniture. No windows. Only one door. There were white walls and dark hardwood flooring. My wrists and ankles were extremely sore because of the way my father had tied me up. I was completely naked surprisingly and untied. I walked around the room trying to feel anything at all. I couldn't see much because there was no lighting whatsoever. I was tracing the walls with my fingers when something stirred on the floor near me. I walked towards it and ended up tripping over whatever it was.

I reached my hand out towards it, and it felt smooth. It was a person, a female unless the male decided to shave his legs. It, or the person, screamed and backed away into the corner. I held whoever it was so that they'd stop struggling. "Please! No, let go of me! I don't want to be hurt! Let go let go let GO!" I noticed the voice. It was Britney. I couldn't stop her screaming though and if she didn't shup up then whoever was here would come in and know that we were awake. I decided that if I wanted things to be alright, I needed to speak. "B-Britney. Its m-me, Crystal." 

Britney's cries stopped suddenly. I looked at her and from what I could see using the light from beneath the door, she was wide eyed. "Cris... why are you using your voice?" I sighed. She must be oblivious. "They'll c-come back. I don't w-want us to get hurt." 

Brit's arms went around me and I hugged her back. If this were another situation, Im sure it would have been turned into more considering I was naked and she was half way there with only her bra and panties. "I won't let you go Cris... I promise. Im so sorry I got you in to this. It's all my fault. If I had never told anyone when I was little you would have never been in this situation. Forgive me Cris... Im so sorry..." I shushed Britney and kissed her on her lips. It was fierce and forced, but sweet and passionate. I wanted her to know it wasn't her fault, it wasn't either of our faults.

"It's okay Britney, its not your fault. I would have still been getting hurt. I still have my dad remember. But I have you now so it's going to be alright. We'll get through this. I promise. Please though, don't blame this on yourself.

When I finished saying this, the door busted open and both of our dads cmae in. We scurried to the farest corner and hid in the darkness. "Come on guys. We're not going to hurt you. You'll be okay in our arms." Mike, Britney's father, came over and pulled us both by our hair. He reached up with his other hand and turned on the light. Both of our fathers were dressed and grinning at us wickedly.

Paul then came over and began whispering in Britney's ear. "Im so glad we got our hands on you. Your just so pretty. Its unbelievable. I can't wait to get your hands on you the way we both want to. I know you'll enjoy it. I just know."

Her bra and underwear were then cut from her with the knife that my dad always kept with him. It was scary and we both thought that he was going to cut her. I couldn't believe what I was watching. "P..Please don't hurt me... or Crystal... If.. If you must, I'd rather it be me. I don't want anything happening to her..." Paul didn't reply and just continued his assault. His hand grabbed one nipple and yanked on it, pulling her foward, making her cry out and falling onto her face. The tears were still leaking out. Mike had then tied my hands behind my back and to a water pipe that was sticking out of the wall. I was so scared I was shaking but I couldn't do anything.

Paul had then pulled Britney down onto her back, and had the knife running from between her breasts, down her stomache, and towards her lower area. Before anyone one could stop it, he put a lash across her stomache and entered her with a growl. She screamed out, considering when her father had used her before she had never broken her hymen, or 'popped her cherry'. Britney had tears soaking her face as the sobs were racking her body. I felt so useless unable to help her.

My vision was then blocked by her father, if he could even be called that. One hand was squeezing my breast while the other was between my legs. He was attempting to get me wet but Britney was the only one that could do that. "You're going to behave right? I don't want to have to use this" He said as he held up a gold knife. An idea popped into my head, though I didn't know if it would work. "Please... fuck me!" I said to him trying to make my voice sound needy and desperate. He pushed into me and I faked a moan.

He was too busy believing it and getting off on me that he didn't notice when I wiggled my way out of my ropes, as he was too busy watching his daughter when he tied them to notice that they weren't tied very tight. He had his hands on the floor and his head near my chest. I reached up and smacked my head off of his "Fuck!!" He swore and tossed the knife. I grabbed it and stabbed him in the arm twice. He fell to the ground but he was still breathing. Im assuming he passed out from the shock.

Paul jumped up and ran at me, but I stabbed him in the stomach. He also fell to the ground. I grabbed Britney in my arms and ran out of the door to the room. I figured out my way to the bottom of the house and ran outside. I climbed into my Mikes truck and placed Britney beside me. "Cris... Im so so-" I glared at her and she shut up. I was starting to feel lightheaded but I thought nothing of it. I finally found a house that had a light on. I realised we had no clothes on but it didn't matter. We were scared and we needed someone to help us

Britney and I walked up to the front door and knocked. We wade sure to cover ourselfs with our hands before they answered. As soon as an older woman, maybe in her 60's, openened the door, I started talking. "Ma'am please help us... We've been hurt and my friend has a gash on her stomach and we were kidnapped and we don't know where we are and we don't know what to do! Please... Please help us." She stood there stunned and didn't know what to say of course. She ushered us into the house and offered us both a cup of hotchocolate and blankets. We both nodded to her gratefully. 

She came back with both cups, blankets, and a cell phone. She handed us each a cup and a blanket before dialling 911. She talked to them and told them what we were telling her as she was on the phone. As soon as she got off, she started asking questions. "Well, first, my name is Merideth, what are your names?" She asked. "She's Crystal and Im britney" Britney aswered for the both of us. Merideth nodded and continued asking. Her questions were like how long were you there, who took you, what exactly happened, ect. We answered them all. "Ill be right back" She said "I need to make a quick run to the bathroom and get my first ade kit" We both nodded at her. Before she came back though, I started feeling really dizzy and started to tip over. I fell to the ground and everything started to go black. It was scary. The last thing I heard was Britney standing frantically over me shaking me and calling out my name. Then it all went black.

(A/N) Im hoping that was relitively long. Sorry guys, Im not that great at posting action chapters like that. It was kinda different but oh well. It went fast though. No this is not over there will most likely be one more chapter and an epilogue and then I will go back to editing the chapters. Thanks guys, remember to vote and comment<3

~Angel 

xoxo