Doihaveyourheart?

Stokeley P.o.v

I wake up to Jahseh still holding my waist I get out of his grip and walk to the bathroom I realize all the hickey marks he gave me I smile at this and head back into Jahseh room he was on his phone probably checking his notifications on Instagram Jahseh then spreads his arms signaling for me to hug him I walk up to him and give him a hug he squeezes my butt I let out a grown...and walk out. I start getting ready to leave his place...Jahseh comes out his room.

Jahseh: where you going?

Stoke: oh back home I already ran out of clothes so I have to head back it was really nice hanging out with you Jah.

Jahseh : oh but this is your home matter a fact I called someone to bring all your stuff in today it's gonna come like around 4:00.

Stoke : you did what?

Jahseh : You was asleep so I gave them your keys.

Stoke : so I'm living with you now?

Jahseh : yea bae.

Jahseh hugs me and gives me a kiss on the lips and walks off I then sit on my couch this would make Jahseh happy so I must stay I sigh to myself and start leaving again I want to go walk. I didn't even tell Jahseh where I was going I just left I mean I was happy living with Jahseh who is my love But idk what I was feeling really I then get a text message from Jahseh.

Jahseh: where you at? you suddenly left? you ok?!

—————————————————————
To be continued!
💛💛💛💛💛💛