The error

Jahseh: fuck.

Zay : you should run but that would be a bad idea.

Jahseh:why? I'll take my chances.

Zay : mhm.

I ran but stokes group of friends were right infront of me do I have to fight just cause I don't want to talk to stoke.

Jahseh: help me Zay!

Zay : how?!

Jahseh : ready to jump these people.

Zay : ok!

Stokeley: wait Jahseh...chill!

Jahseh: what is that important...that you need to talk about stoke?!

Stokeley: I-

Jahseh : I don't have time for this get out of my way!

Stokeley: well I do.

Stokeley comes up to me and grabs my arm I push his hand out of my arm.

Jahseh : don't touch me leave me alone it's clear that i don't want to hear from you. It's clear that we-that we aren't friends!

Stokeley: Jahseh it's nothing about that just listen!

Jahseh: no no!

Stokeley: why is it so hard- NO... just be my friend again I miss our friendship, I'm sorry for pressuring you but I really wanted to know what was wrong and I get it if you don't want to talk to me For a while, I promise not to pressure you next time.

Jahseh : stoke.

Zay : we should give them a minute.

Jahseh: no Zay wait!

Stokeley: so we friends?

Stoke wraps his hands around my waist pulling me in close.

Jahseh: I-I don't know.

Stokeley: come on Jah we started this music together...didn't that mean anything to you?and we are gonna collab some time right? Even if we already have.

X : well yeah but look ski ... we started off right but we ended wrong... I think it would be better for us to stop being friends... and give eachother space I have a lot in my mind right now that I cant find the answer to so I'm very sorry but I'll be leaving.

I removed stokes grip on my waist and give him a hug ...

Jah : Sorry.

Ski : your not sorry.

Stoke then turns around... and walks off... I feel the regret in me but it's better for the both of us or one of us. Tears start running down my face.

————————————————————————
(Sorry for not telling you guys I was in Mexico that's why I wasn't updating☹️💙)
To be continued 🎱🖤