Ignore

It was maybe like 30 mins after I left and walked home I checked my phone and there was messages from stoke saying if I was ok I texted him back.

Jah : don't talk to me anymore.

I was so mad That I sent the wrong words. But I left it there just waiting to get a reply but it was left on read I sigh to myself and went home. Great and tomorrow was Monday how was he gonna react when I get to school ...whatever.

The next day*

I was heading to school I was with my friend Xavier...Until we stopped at a hall where he had to leave for first class so I was alone  I was heading to my locker so much for skipping school Monday I headed to first quarter I saw Stokeley come in I acted like I didn't see him as I put my head on my desk I heard his rough voice so soothing I fell asleep the rest of the day went well It was lunch time and I grabbed my notebook that Stokeley gave me.

Jahseh: now time to think on lyrics I should use mostly of what happened between me and Stokeley.

I started writing my lyrics down ...whatever was in my mind I felt someone's eyes on me or taking small glances at me I couldn't concentrate knowing it was Stokeley so I got up and headed outside Where my friend Zay (Xavier) was at. I waved at him and he waved back signaling me to come eat lunch with him I did for the first 2 mins was fine until Stokeley and his group of friends came out. Great now I can't focus.

Zay : you got a problem with that Stokeley guy don't you?

Jahseh: no not at all.

Zay : mmhm..he was staring at you when he came outside.

Jahseh: so what, it could of meant he was just looking randomly.

Zay : why is he coming at us then?

Jahseh: wait what?!? Is he really?

Zay : Yep..why are you leaving u didnt even Stare at him?

Jahseh:gotta go, I cant concentrate.

Zay : I don't want to deal with th-

Jahseh: bye!

As I was leaving I heard stoke call out my name.

Stokeley: aye Jahseh!

I ignored it and I heard footsteps coming my way, it was Zay

Zay: so you care to tell me what is happening?!

Jahseh: it's a long story but I'll highlight it
Stoke and me were friends but then I felt this emotion of anger and something that I'm not telling you happened and I told him to stop talking to me.

Zay : So highlighted bro.

Jahseh : and I don't really have time for this stupid drama.

Zay : well to bad he is right behind you...

Jahseh: fuck.

———————————————————————-
To be continued 💜