Confess my feelings

Stoke POV

It was 5:40 and I decided to text Jahseh

Stoke : aye can you send me your address?

Jahseh💙: yea *address*

Stoke : Ight thanks.

Jahseh : ay bring some clothes...stay a night?

Stoke : ok I will.

I get ready and I got three pairs of clothes and headed to his house I knock on his door and Jahseh opens it and brings me inside.

Jahseh : boi I literally cleaned my whole house... just for you.

Stoke : really?

Jahseh: no...well just a little.

Stoke: I'm gonna be like Jarad and say Must be nice to have someone clean there house for you.

I enter and set my clothes down.

Jahseh : aye wanna watch some anime?

Stoke : yea ...I've actually been watching this anime called death note you should watch it... it's honestly interesting.

Jahseh : really?

Stoke : yea vro its interesting.

Jahseh : but I wanted to um say something Stokeley I've got something to s-say.

Stoke : yea, what is it?

I realized Jah was being serious... so I put my arm around him and started rubbing his back.

Stoke : is everything ok... you seem nervous.

Jahseh: Stokeley even if you don't accept me...please don't start treating Me different and please don't leave me, if you don't agree would you still be my friend? *watery eyes*

I look at Jahseh and I see his eyes getting ready to cry I give him a hug.

Stoke : I would never leave you and I'll always understand. And i promise we will be friends forever.

Jahseh : I don't want you to leave me...

Stoke : I won't, but what is it you gotta say?

Jahseh : h-honestly...when I first met you Stokeley I felt these emotions in me saying I loved you, I've g-gotten nervous around you... I just always wanted you and needed you... and I love you.

Stoke : Jahseh I- I'm confused, I don't think this is right I-i mean it's wrong. Don't worry Jahseh I won't leave you, I love you either way.

Jahseh: you don't love me at all!

———————————-
To be continued 💛