Feelings

Jahseh: I can't tell you..I-I

Stokeley: stuttering again? Your also red
Why won't you tell me?

Jahseh: I-I don't know.

I was blushing so much my head started to hurt again I started to get more nervous.

Jahseh: Stokeley...my head I-I think I might faint.

Stokeley: wait Jahseh?!?

I fell right into Stoke arms...he caught me

It's been 1 hour and Stokeley was snuggling in bed with me he took me to his house not my house I slipped right off his big arms and woke him up he grabbed my arm and pulled me back to bed with him.

Jahseh: Stoke...let go! *i say pushing him but his arm was wrapped locked around me*

Stokeley: tell me what was wrong yesterday.. I saw you giving a deadly stare to the girl grinding on me..what's your problem?

Jahseh: I'm not saying anything...

Stokeley: please tell me vro.

Stokeley: don't vro me while we're snuggling... wait wait that came out-

Stokeley: aww then what do you want me to call you then Jah?

Jahseh: stop!!

Stokeley: hahhaa!!

Stoke then pulls me in close to his chest and hugs me i hug him back and snuggle and lay my head on his chest.

It's been like 20mins and I'm not sleepy so I stop hugging stoke I move out his grip and start leaving  I grab the keys and look back at Stokeley he is such a good friend I wake him up saying that I'm leaving home. 

Stokeley: but you haven't told me what's wrong yet.

Stoke grabs my waist and pulls me in close I look right in his eyes and he does too.

Stokeley: are you hiding something?

Jahseh:n-no

Stokeley: pretty sure you are..why don't you trust me?

Jahseh: I d-do it's just that I don't want to lose our friendship.

Stokeley: is it gonna damage our friendship?

Jahseh:I-I don't know please let me go home *my eyes started to water*

Stokeley: don't cry Jahseh

My feelings started to feel angry filled with rage I pushed Stoke out my way and headed out.

Stokeley: Jahseh wait!!

I slammed the door didn't even bother to drive my way home I just ran, ran as fast I can to a quiet and lonely place where I could be alone
I needed to think of how to tell Stokeley I love him I'm just so in love with him but I just don't want to tell him I don't want to lose me and Stokeley's friendship.

————————————————————————
To be continued! 🧡