Chapter One

I own ALL RIGHTS to this Fanfic. It is COPYRIGHTED.This story is completely and 100% ficitonal but may be based on actual events and actual characters! Aside from the non fictional characters, I didn't pick specific people to play each part so that you could all have your own image. This is my first try at writing so let me know if you like it or if you have any suggestions for me! Also this Fanfic doesn't reflect on any happenings or situations in the book "Fifty Shades of Grey", I just liked the way the name sounded! ENJOY! xx

Blythe's POV:

The crisp morning air refreshes my exhausted face. The warm mug of coffee in my right hand warms the inside of my palm. The streets of London are loud and busy with commotion, people running about to get to their destination. I inhale a large gust of wind through my nose and look around from the balcony of my new apartment. There is just something about this place that intrigues me and excites me. The wind blows my long brown waves around frantically, causing me to run in through the open door into my living room. My eyes travel around the room, from the cream furniture, to the light blue and beige accents to compliment. I take another long sip of the warm hazelnut coffee and set the mug down on a coster on the see-through glass coffee table. I have work in about two hours, plenty of time to get ready. The coffee tingles my tastebuds once more before I set off for the bathroom. I strip myself free of clothes and step into the steaming shower. The warm water trinkles down my back and around my fair shoulders. My hair drenches with water and my hands scrub coconut scented shampoo into the lions mane of hair. I hum quietly to myself a new song I heard on the radio the other day, can't seem to remember the name, just the tune. The white fluffy towel wraps around my slim body, tucking in the top to keep a hold of it. I wipe the fog off my mirror and examine myself in the mirror. There is nothing special about the way I look. My long brown hair comes to my mid section, my green eyes have specks of orange and yellow around the pupil. Other than that, I look like a normal 17 year old American girl from Florida. I moved here just about 3 months ago, to live with my Auntie Lisa. She's practically like my second mother, even though I talk to my mom who's back in the states just about everyday. I graduated high school early and moved here to pursue my dream of being in the fashion industry. Which is just what I'm doing, working for one of the most prestigious English designers, Alexa Chung, as her intern. Even though I mainly just run errands for her, I know I'm working my way up. "Blythe Collins, you better be up!" my Aunt hollers from what seems like the kitchen. "Yes, getting ready for work!" I reply and continue to get ready. I smooth my hair out with the blow dryer so it lays in soft waves over my chest and my middle part is in a straight line, OCD about those things. My makeup brushes sweep natural colors across my face, highlighting my cheekbones and bringing out my eyes. A little black mascara longs my lashes, while the eyeliner sits on my bottom waterline. I walk to my bedroom and gaze at how pretty it is, designed it myself. The cream walls are decorated with black and white photos and inspirational quotes. The naked manikin sits in the corner near the window thats draped with beige curtains. The queen sized bed has white, beige, and brown colors that all work together to make a calming and beauitful room. I skip to my closet and throw the doors open, examining my choices. I slip into a pair of black skinnies and throw on a cream top over my nude bra. A gray sweater sits on my shouders to keep me warm from the freezing air outside which I'm not quite used to since I grew up in Florida. I place a gold pendant necklace around my neck before I wrap a grey scarf around it that has beige and cream in it to match the rest of my outfit while a beige beanie sits on the back of my shiny hair. To finish it off, I slide into my black boots and grab my handbag and Ray Bans. I catch my Aunt reading over her work, since she's a successful lawyer, at the breakfast bar in the white kitchen. "Morning Auntie, I'm off" I kiss her on the cheek and proceed for the door. "Have a good day hun, love you" she blows me a kiss. "Love you too auntie" I close the door behind me. Heading down the hall, I clumsily drop my iPhone on the floor and bend to pick it up. Leaning up, I'm hit by a hard and sturdy figure and now I'm pissed, that hurt! I'm met by two piercing green eyes and a cheeky dimpled grin. "Sorry love, didn't see you there" his English accent is low and husky. "Don't worry about it, I'm okay" my lips make a half grin. "American, eh?" he smirks. "Uh yeah, I've got to get to work" I slid past him and head for the door. I've seen him before, I'm not sure where but I have and boy was he cute. My mind ponders his features, chocolate brown curls that are perfectly placed and fall infront of his forehead. A cheeky grin with two dimples indented into his cheeks. He was tall, atleast 5'10 and had a long torso. God, how do I know who he is? I become easily frustrated walking the streets of London to work.The cold air stinging my face and the sky clouded with grey. It's mid October and it is freezing out, I can see the breaths I take infront of me in fog form. I enter the doors of work and instantly I'm confronted by Ally, Alexa's assistant who I've become good friends with. "Hey B, Alexa needs you to make a coffee run, here I wrote everything down for you" she says handing me a slip of paper with about 6 orders on it. "Great" I sarcastically take it from her and turn right back out the doors in which I just came in. The nearest Starbucks is about two blocks from work so I ganter down the busy street. The vibration of my phone in my pocket is against my outer thigh, so I grab it and I have a text from my mom. "Hi babygirl, I miss you! Hope all is well, love you!" it reads. I type a quick response reaching the outside of Starbucks. "Miss you too mommy. All is great, just on a coffee run! Love you, call later! xoxo" I throw it into my already crowded purse and walk into the shop. I do this so often that the employee, Jake, just puts out his hand for the slip of paper, it's routine. "Hi Blythe, how's it going today?" he smiles at me. Jake's cute, he has short blonde hair and brown eyes but we've never actually hung out aside from my daily coffee runs. "Great, thanks for asking. And you?" I reply sweetly. "Good busy though" he hands me the first three drinks as I hand him my work credit card that I was given. I situate myself so that I have a cupholder in each hand with three cups in each to balance it out. You could say I was a professional at holding tons of coffee. "Thanks Jake!" I smile as I use my behind to push my way out. Before I can push it, the door swings open from the outside and the same green eyes and smile meet mine. "You again" he smirks and holds the door open for me. My cheeks flush a bit, "Uh yeah. Thanks" I turn to leave. "Wait, I never caught your name love" he yells after me hurrying to get away. "It's Blythe" I holler at him before crossing the street to get back to work. Wow, he's extrememly attractive, why the hell can't I remember where I've seen him?