Chapter Eleven

Blythe's POV

Is he leaning in to me? Oh my god, think think think. Should I kiss him? No Blythe don't be stupid! His crimson lips inch closer to mine and I'm blank, completely stripped of any thought process of what to do at this very moment. He leans in so close that I can smell the fragrance of his lovely chocolate curls, coconut mmm. Finally I've foud my words and they're out of my mouth before I can do anymore, "Ha-Harry I can't" the salty tears have found their way down my cheeks. I peek up from my cupped hands covering my puffy eyes to see his wide gorgeous green irises with looks of concern and surprise, setting a gentle hand on my shoulder his low and raspy voice, "Bly-" and before he can finish I'm slipping on my dark black thin coat and entering the loud New York streets, doing anything possible to escape from him. 

Outside the chilly night air stings my wet cheeks and I'm sobbing while speed walking to any destination. Without even realizing, I have been short of breath from all the crying and I need to sit down and collect myself. "Why?" I sob "Why?!" I shove my face into my hands, tugging at the hair on the back of my head. His low raspy voice comes over me, sort of like a tsunami that could instantly kill me at the sound of it. "Blythe, what's wrong?" his big strong hand is on my back, pulling me into his massive embrace. "Harry please do-don't" I stutter putting my hands on his chest, trying to resist him. "Just come here Bumble B" he grips me tighter and I give up my resisting and rest my head in the crook of his neck as I cry my eyes out. We stay like this for what seems like forever.... I wish it was.  

His slow and steady heartbeat is up against my ears, thumping along and calming me down. It always has. I sit up from him and wipe my tears from my flushed face. "I'm so sorry" he whispers looking up at me from his lap. 

Harry's POV:

"I'm so sorry" my focus goes from my lap up to her face. The moonlight shines on her and even though her makeup is of a mess, she still looks beautiful. Suddenly I become enraged and so angry that she is here. "I tried calling you, every single damn day" my tone hard and full of anger. "Harry I-" she starts but I cut her off, bringing myself to my feet and looking down at her until she rises up to look at me. "I called your aunt, even your mum and NOTHING!" my lip trembles as I yell. Her eye contact keeps unfocusing "Do you know the lengths I've been through to find where you are and I got nothing Blythe! You just left London! What did you think I was never coming back?" I yell and tears prick in her eyes, mine as well. "Harry I needed to get away, you left me and don't pretend like you looked for me I saw all those articles about all your little hoes!" she yells back just as loud and I'm astounded. "I couldn't wait for you Harry, YOU MOVED ON AND I HAD TO TOO!" she is in a full roar and her cheeks are red as fire, tears streaming and lip trembling. "I LOVE YOU DAMN IT, DON'T YOU GET THAT!" I scream and then I find myself grasping her face in mine, pressing the familiar pink and plumb lips to my own. Anger turning into passion. It feels like the first time I ever kissed her, so magical and full of passion. Her hands run through my curls and she's pulling me to her, as am I as I hold her waist right up to my stomach. 

After making out for about 10 minutes she pulls away, "I love you too Harry but this is so fucked up!" Before I can even answer a swarm of paps come running up, their cameras on full blast. "Shit..." I grasp her hand and pull her into me, trying to escape them.

"Harry, are you back together?"

"What about Holly?"

"Will Taylor approve of this?"

"Piss off.." I mumble holding her close trying to get away from them. She grips my hand as if her like depended on it, they're cold and small and I just want to protect her from this. "Harry!" concern in her voice, turning around I see her foot caught and I lose her hand as she is engulfed in them. Anger bursts through me, "Get the hell off of her" "Leave her alone"  I pull her into my chest apologizing for every little thing. "Get us out of here, now!" I yell at him in a demanding tone. "Harry I'm fine, it's okay it's okay" she whispers. "It's not okay" I look at her and her eyes are killed with horror. Looking out the window I see a huge truck about to hit us. "I love you Blythe" I hover over her and that's when it goes black.... 

**

Blythe's POV:

I blink my eyes open to see an unfamiliar room full of white and grays. Looking down I see an iv in my hand inserting fluids into my body. How did I get here, what happened? The door creaks open and a boy comes in, his chocolate curls are marvelous and he is beautiful with a sling on his arm and scrathces on his face.  "Hello love" he saunters over and places a kiss on my forehead. Why did he just call me love and why did he just kiss me? "How are you feeling?" his big green eyes full of worry. Why is he worried? "Um.... Who are you?" I question looking up at him and horror fills in his eyes as he screams "DOCTOR!"